|Own 1-20 - by Yard Line||3||2||1||0||0|
|Own 21-50 - by Yard Line||7||4||3||0.5||0|
|Opp 49-20 - by Yard Line||8||8||0||3||0|
|Opp 19-1 - by Yard Line||0||0||0||0||0|
|Last Two Minutes of Half||0||0||0||0||0|
Home vs Road
Margin of Victory
|Ahead by 1-8 Points||8||6||2||1||0|
|Behind by 1-8 Points||2||2||0||0||0|
|4th Quarter within 7||2||0||2||0||0|
In 2018, started all 14 games in which he appeared…recorded 45 tackles (27 solo), 5.5 sacks, four passes defensed and a career-high 20 QB hits.
In 2017, started all 12 games in which he appeared…recorded 25 tackles, 3.0 sacks, 12 QB hits, two passes defensed, and one forced fumble.
Drafted by the Steelers in the second round (46th overall) of the 2014 NFL Draft... saw action in all 16 games as a rookie with four starts (Weeks 14-17) during the regular season.
PRO (70-58/7-7): Drafted by the Steelers in the second round (46th overall) of the 2014 NFL Draft.
2018 (14-14/0-0): Started all 14 games in which he appeared…recorded 45 tackles (27 solo), 5.5 sacks, four passes defensed and a career-high 20 QB hits.
- 9/16 vs. Kansas City: Recorded 5 (3 solo) tackles and one pass defensed.
- 10/14 vs. Cincinnati: Finished with 5 tackles (4 assists) and sacked Cincinnati QB Andy Dalton for a loss of seven yards in the fourth quarter.
- 10/28 vs. Cleveland: Tied for the team-high of 7 tackles (3 solo), including a sack and a tackle for loss...sacked Cleveland QB Baker Mayfield (minus 13 yards) in the fourth quarter, his second straight game with a quarterback takedown.
- 11/4 at Baltimore: Sacked Baltimore QB Joe Flacco (minus seven yards) on the Ravens' final possession of the game…has recorded a sack in three consecutive games.
- 12/9 at Oakland: Recorded 3 tackles (2 solo), two tackles for losses, a quarterback hit and a pass defensed…brought down Oakland QB Derek Carr for a 10-yard sack in the first quarter.
- 12/23 at New Orleans: Recorded 2 tackles (1 solo), two QB hits and brought down New Orleans QB Drew Brees for a 7-yard sack.
- 12/30 vs. Cincinnati: Credited with a half-sack of Cincinnati QB Jeff Driskel in the first quarter.
2017 (12-12/1-1): Started all 12 games in which he appeared…recorded 25 tackles, 3.0 sacks, 12 QB hits, two passes defensed, and one forced fumble.
- 9/10 at Cleveland: Left the game with a left arm injury and did not return.
- 11/12 at Indianapolis: Registered his first sack of 2017 on Indianapolis QB Jacoby Brissett in the fourth quarter for a loss of nine yards.
- 11/16 vs. Tennessee: Brought down Tennessee QB Marcus Mariota for a six-yard sack in the second quarter.
- 12/25 at Houston: Recorded a seven-yard sack, increasing his 2017 sack total to 3.0 and his career total to 14.5.
2016 (14-14/3-3): Started 14 games during the regular season, missing two due to a right knee injury (12/25 vs. Baltimore and 1/1 vs. Cleveland)…named AFC Defensive Player of the Week for his Week 11 performance 11/20 at Cleveland…finished third on the team with 4.0 sacks during the regular season…started all three postseason contests, recording one fumble recovery.
- 10/2 vs. Kansas City: Forced a single-game career-high two fumbles…became the first Steelers defensive lineman with two forced fumbles in a game since 2002 (Casey Hampton, 12/23 and Tampa Bay).
- 11/13 vs. Dallas: Recorded his first sack of the season for a 12-yard loss.
- 11/20 at Cleveland: Named AFC Defensive Player of the Week…recorded 2.0 sacks…marked his third career multi-sack game…added a season-high six tackles.
- 12/11 at Buffalo: Sacked QB Tyrod Taylor for a 2-yard loss.
- AFC Wild Card Game 1/8 vs. Miami: Recovered his second career fumble in the postseason.
2015 (14-14/2-2): Started 14 regular-season games…inactive due to a right knee injury 10/25 at Kansas City and 11/1 vs. Cincinnati...set single-season career-highs in tackles (54) and sacks (6.5) during the regular season…started both postseason contests.
- 9/20 vs. San Francisco: Recorded his first career multi-sack game (1.5).
- 9/27 at St. Louis: Recorded a sack…marked the first time he recorded a sack in back-to-back games in his career.
- 10/1 vs. Baltimore: Sacked QB Joe Flacco in the first quarter, extending his sack streak to three games…added a career-high 10 tackles.
- 11/15 vs. Cleveland: Sacked QB Johnny Manziel for an eight-yard loss.
- 12/13 at Cincinnati: Picked off QB Andy Dalton on the Bengals' first drive…marked his first career interception and the first interception by a Steelers' defensive end since Brett Keisel in 2014…became the fifth Steelers' defensive end to record an interception against Cincinnati.
- 1/3 at Cleveland: Recorded his second career multi-sack game, taking down QB Austin Davis twice.
2014 (16-4/1-1): Saw action in all 16 games with four starts (Weeks 14-17) during the regular season.
- 9/7 vs. Cleveland: Made his NFL debut.
- 12/7 at Cincinnati: Made his first career start.
- 12/21 vs*. Kansas City:*Recorded his first career forced fumble on RB Jamaal Charles that was recovered by LB Vince Williams…also registered his first career sack at the two-minute warning in the fourth quarter.
- AFC Wild Card Game 1/3 vs. Baltimore:* Recovered his first career fumble in the postseason.
COLLEGE: Started 29-of-35 games at Notre Dame (2011-13)…finished with 127 tackles, 25.0 TFLs, 21.5 sacks and 27 quarterback pressures…caused four fumbles and recovered another that he advanced 77 yards for a touchdown…deflected four passes, intercepted another in the end zone for a score and blocked one kick…his 21.5 sacks ranked fourth in school history at the time of his departure…his 77-yard fumble return for a touchdown vs. Navy in 2012 was the second-longest in school history at the time of his departure…recipient of the Notre Dame Moose Krause Lineman of the Year in 2013…in 2012, was named All-American first-team by ESPN.com, Athlon Sports, Sports Illustrated and CBS Sports, adding second-team accolades from the Walter Camp Foundation, the Associated Press and TheSporting News, along with honorable mention honors from Pro Football Weekly_…majored in anthropology.
PERSONAL: Attended Monroe Area High School (Monroe, Ga.)…named Georgia Class 3A all-state first team by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution in 2010…was one of four Georgia players to be named to All-Southern team by the Orlando Sentinel as a defensive end…led Monroe High to an 11-2 record and a third-round appearance in the Georgia Class AAA state playoffs during his senior season, after the team had finished a combined 0-20 the previous two seasons…received first-team all-Georgia Region 8-AAA accolades after he posted 56 tackles, 24.0 TFLs, 10.0 sacks, four forced fumbles and two fumble recoveries…closed out his career by playing in U.S. Army All-American Bowl in San Antonio and in the Team USA vs. The World All-Star Game in Austin, Texas…son of Tamara Tuitt…married to Brittany…sons Payne and Solomon...Full name: Stephon Jakiel Tuitt.