The Steelers recently announced that approximately 5,500 fans will be permitted inside Heinz Field this Sunday when the team hosts the Philadelphia Eagles at 1 p.m.
The Steelers are encouraging those fans in attendance to pay close attention to the protocols and procedures for entering Heinz Field. The following are some of the main highlights for fans with tickets:
Prior to Arrival at Heinz Field:
- Fans should self evaluate before leaving home (temperature taken).
- Ensure tickets are loaded on phone or Steelers mobile app.
- Lots will open at 11 a.m.
- No tailgating will be permitted.
Heinz Field Entrance:
- Gates open at 11:30 a.m.
- Clear bag policy in effect.
- Social distancing upon entering will be clearly marked and enforced.
- Mobile ticketing (all tickets) - preferably through the Steelers mobile app.
- All ticket holders within a group must sit together.
- Fans should pay close attention to their tickets – use entrance closest to seating section to alleviate interaction of zones (suggested gate entrance on tickets)
- New Pro Shop Open on gameday (limited capacity)
Inside the Stadium:
- Alcohol sales shut down at the beginning of the third quarter.
- Food will be required with any alcohol purchase.
- Masks required at all times.
- Physical distancing (min. 6 feet) will be required at all times.
- Touchless points of contact throughout stadium.
- Sinks, toilets, soap dispensers.
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout stadium.
- Touchless food ordering.
- Fans are encouraged to stay in their zones/pods.
- When fans go to their seat location, they need to look for the seats with the red tags/check on them.
For more information, please visit https://heinzfield.com/welcomeback/.