The Pittsburgh Steelers have announced that after a successful first year with their game day promotion, 1st-IN-GOAL, which is sponsored by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, the second year promises to be even better with the addition of more prizes for fans who enter Heinz Field early on game days.
The 1st-IN-GOAL promotion, which began at the beginning of the 2011 regular season, will debut at the Steelers' first home preseason game this upcoming Sunday against the Indianapolis Colts. Kickoff is set for 8 p.m. and gates will open at 6 p.m.
Fans are encouraged to arrive early for a chance to win many great prizes, including the opportunity to be on the field during pre-game warm-ups and to participate in the pre-game Terrible Towel Twirl just prior to kickoff.
The first 25,000 fans who enter the stadium will be given scratch-off cards, which will be distributed at all gates as well as suite and club entrances. The following is a list of this week's prizes and partners:
- Steelers Gift Cards, pre-game field passes and Terrible Towels
- One night stay (Nemacolin Woodlands Resort and Spa)
- Concert tickets (Stage AE)
- Replica jersey (Nike)
- One month PG subscription (Pittsburgh Post-Gazette)
- Redbox rental (Redbox/Giant Eagle)
- Hunger Games DVD (Giant Eagle)
- Official 59Fifty Football Cap (New Era)
- Haircuts (Sport Clips)
- Fountain drinks (Pepsi)
- Fountain drinks (GetGo)
- Pizzas (Augustine's Pizza)
- Hot dogs (Silverstar Meats)
- Sweet Tea and Oatmeal (McDonald's)
- Dozen Smiley Cookies (Eat'n Park)
- Appetizers (Andora Restaurant)
- 8oz. or greater product of Sabra (Sabra)