The Pittsburgh Steelers have announced this week's prizes and giveaways for their game day promotion, 1st-IN-GOAL, which is sponsored by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. The promotion, in its second year, continues to add more prizes for fans who enter Heinz Field early on game days.
The 1st-IN-GOAL promotion, which began at the beginning of the 2011 regular season, will continue throughout the 2012 season. Kickoff for Sunday's game against the Cincinnati Bengals is set for 1 p.m. and gates will open at 11 a.m.
Fans are encouraged to arrive early for a chance to win many great prizes, including the opportunity to be on the field during pre-game warm-ups and to participate in the pre-game Terrible Towel Twirl just prior to kickoff.
The first 25,000 fans who enter the stadium will be given scratch-off cards, which will be distributed at all gates as well as suite and club entrances. The following is a list of this week's prizes and partners
- Steelers gift cards, pre-game field passes and Terrible Towels
- Overnight stays (Nemacolin Woodlands Resort and Spa)
- Concert tickets (Stage AE)
- Replica jersey (Nike)
- One month PG subscription (Pittsburgh Post-Gazette)
- Redbox rental (Redbox/Giant Eagle)
- Bourne Legacy DVD (Giant Eagle/Universal Studios)
- Dark Knight Rises DVD (Warner Brothers)
- Official 59Fifty Football Cap (New Era)
- Haircuts (Sport Clips)
- Fountain drinks (Pepsi)
- Fountain drinks (GetGo)
- Pizzas (Augustine's Pizza)
- Hot dogs (Silverstar Meats)
- Small McCafe Mocha (hot or cold) and Small McCafe Fruit Smoothie (McDonald's)
- Grilled Stickies (Eat'n Park)
- Appetizers (Andora Restaurant)
- 8 oz. or greater product (Sabra)