The Pittsburgh Steelers have held their annual summer training camp at Saint Vincent College in Latrobe, Pa. since 1967. Steelers training camp is free and open to the public.
A limited number of visits for community organizations, which provide special sideline access during Steelers practices, will be granted during training camp.
Training Camp Visit Request Guidelines:
- All requests must be received prior to June 1.
- All requests must be submitted through the online form.
- All requests must include detailed information about the organization.
- All requests must include an e-mail address and phone number for the organizations main point of contact.
- Submitting a request does not guarantee your organization a visit to training camp through the community relations department.
Charitable and nonprofit organizations interested in arranging a visit may request an interest form HERE.
Important Facts To Consider:
- The Steelers training camp schedule is not confirmed until sometime in June or early July.
- Groups receiving special access will be notified sometime during late June or the beginning of July.
- Groups who receive special access must adhere to all rules and regulations determined by the Pittsburgh Steelers, Saint Vincent College and training camp security staff. Unwillingness to adhere to any policies will result in the immediate removal of your entire group from the practice field area.
- The Steelers, Saint Vincent College and the training camp security staff reserve the right to alter and amend any predetermined rules and regulations at their discretion.
- The Steelers reserve the right to change their practice schedule at any time, without advance notice.
- Due to time constraints, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to reschedule your visit if the team's practice schedule is altered or canceled due to rain. The Steelers will make every attempt to reschedule your visit if possible, however, we have a limited number of days available and a limited amount of space along the sidelines.
- Special access applies to Steelers practices held at Saint Vincent College only.
- The Steelers do not guarantee player autographs to groups that visit training camp. Guests with special sideline access must wait in designated areas off the field with all other fans for the chance to get an autograph.