|Own 1-20 - by Yard Line|
|Own 21-50 - by Yard Line|
|Opp 49-20 - by Yard Line|
|Opp 19-1 - by Yard Line|
|Last Two Minutes of Half|
Home vs Road
Margin of Victory
|Ahead by 9-16 Points|
|Ahead by 1-8 Points|
|Behind by 1-8 Points|
|Behind by 9-16 Points|
|4th Quarter within 7|
|Own 1-20 - by Yard Line||0|
|Own 21-50 - by Yard Line||1||1||0||0||0|
|Opp 49-20 - by Yard Line||0|
|Opp 19-1 - by Yard Line||0|
|Last Two Minutes of Half||0|
Home vs Road
Margin of Victory
|Ahead by 9-16 Points||0|
|Ahead by 1-8 Points||0|
|Behind by 1-8 Points||1||1||0||0||0||0|
|Behind by 9-16 Points||0|
|4th Quarter within 7||0|
Entering his sixth season as a member of the Steelers... 2017 Pro Bowl selection... owns Steelers records for most field goals made by a rookie (29), points by a rookie (113)
- Entering the 2020 season, has made 127 field goals as a Steeler, which is tied for the fourth-most in team history.
- Entering the 2020 season, has recorded eight field goals of 50-yards or more in his NFL career.
- Entering the 2020 season, his 87.0 field goal percentage ranks second in Steelers history among kickers with at least 30 attempts.
- Entering the 2020 season, his 87.0 field goal percentage ranks fourth among all NFL kickers with at least 145 field goal attempts since 2015.
- Became the sixth player in team history with at least 100 field goals made.
- Made at least 20 field goals in four of his five seasons in the NFL.
- Has converted three or more field goals in a game 22 times.
- Has converted four or more field goals in a game 10 times.
- Has recorded five game-winning field goals in his regular-season career (field goals within one minute of regulation or overtime).
- Has completed two seasons (2016:36-36 / 2019:28-28) without missing an extra point.
- His 15 made field goals during the postseason are the second-most in Steelers' playoff history.
- In 2019, finished the season with a field goal percentage of 93.5, the second-highest single season field goal percentage in franchise history.
- Set a Steelers single-season record for field goals made in 2017 (35).
- Set a Steelers single-season record for points in 2017 (142).
- In 2017, was one of four players to convert all field goal attempts of 50+ yards.
- In 2017, became the first player to kick three field goals to win three consecutive games, with the clock reading 0:00 at the end of the play since 2004 (Ryan Longwell).
- In 2016, tied the franchise record for most field goals made in a regular-season game (6, 12/18 at Cincinnati).
- During the 2016 postseason, set the NFL and Steelers' record for most field goals made in a single postseason game (6, AFC Divisional Playoff 1/15 at Kansas City).
- Set the team record for most field goals made (8) in a single postseason in team history during the 2016 postseason.
- During the 2016 postseason, became the first player in NFL postseason history to covert each of his first 15 field goal attempts.Set a Steelers' record for the most field goals made by a rookie/first-year player in a single regular season with 29 in 2015.
- Set the team record for most points (113) by a rookie/first-year player in a single regular season in 2015.
- His 90.6 field goal percentage in 2015 ranked first among rookie/first-year players in team history (min. 10 attempts) in a single season.
- Named AFC Special Teams Player of the Month (December/January, 2015 season).
- Named AFC Special Teams Player of the Week twice (Week 6, 2015 and Week 13, 2017).
- Earned his first Pro Bowl selection in 2017.
PRO (74-0/6-0): Signed with the Steelers on October 3, 2015…released by the N.Y. Giants on September 5, 2015…signed by the Giants on September 2, 2015…released by the Giants on August 16, 2015…signed by the Giants on January 7, 2015…released from the Houston Texans' practice squad on September 30, 2014…added to the Texans' practice squad on September 24, 2014…released by the Texans on August 30, 2014…originally signed with the Texans as an undrafted rookie agent on May 16, 2014.
2019(16-0): Saw action in 16 games…converted 29 of 31 field goals for a career-high 93.5 field goal percentage– the second-highest single season field goal percentage in franchise history…became the sixth player in team history with at least 100 field goals made.
- 9/15 vs Seattle: Converted both of his field goal attempts from 41 and 33 yards.
- 9/22 at San Francisco: Converted both of his field goal attempts from 46 and 26 yards.
- 9/30 vs Cincinnati: Converted both of his field goal attempts from 49 and 29 yards.
- 10/6 vs Baltimore: Converted all three of his field goal attempts from 41, 29 and 33 yards.
- 10/28 vs Miami: Snapped his streak of consecutive field goals made, ending at 14, following a miss from 54 yards…converted two field goals from 42 and 41 yards.
- 11/3 vs Indianapolis: Converted all four of his field goal attempts (21, 51, 33 and 26 yards)…connected on four or more field goals for the 10th time in his career…his 51-yard field goal to end the first half was the third-longest of his career.
- 11/24 at Cincinnati: Converted field goals of 26, 47 and 26 yards…third game in 2019 where he made three or more field goals.
- 12/1 vs Cleveland: Converted field goals of 39 and 29 yards.
- 12/8 at Arizona: Converted field goals of 30, 37 and 25 yards…registered his 22nd career game with three or more field goals.
- 12/15 vs Buffalo: Connected on a 49-yard field goal.
- 12/22 at New York Jets: Connected on a 49-yard field goal.
COLLEGE: Saw action in 51 games for Rice (2010-13), both as a kicker and punter…finished his career 65-of-88 on field goals and 164-172 on PATs for a total of 359 points…at the time, his 65 field goals and 164 PATs were both school records…at the time, his 65 career field goals were also the third-most in Conference USA history…added 16 punts for 647 yards (40.4 avg.)…in 2013, was selected to play in the Senior Bowl, and he was named Conference USA Special Teams Player of the Week three times…set then school single-season records for field goals (23) and points (114) in 2012…in 2011, was named First-Team All-Conference USA by Rivals.com, second-team by Phil Steele and was an honorable mention selection by Conference USA coaches…earned All-Freshman honors from league coaches in 2010…majored in kinesiology.
PERSONAL: Attended Fossil Ridge High School (Forth Worth, Texas)…was a four-time, All-District 5-5A selection…converted on 39-of-43 field goals in his career and was perfect on 172 career PAT attempts…named AP All-State first team and to the Texas Sportswriters Association Class 5A All-State second team as a senior…selected to play in the 2009 US Army All-American Bowl in San Antonio…also played baseball and soccer…son of Rick and Dawn Boswell…full name: Christopher Lynn Boswell.