|Other Days (not Mon or Sun)||1||0-0||0-0||0-0||0-1||0-0||0||1||0|
Opponents by Group
|vs Own Division||6||0-0||6-6||2-2||3-4||0-0||11||12||91.7|
|Outside Own Division||10||1-1||5-5||5-5||6-6||1-2||18||19||94.7|
|vs AFC Teams||12||1-1||9-9||3-3||7-8||1-2||21||23||91.3|
|vs NFC Teams||4||0-0||2-2||4-4||2-2||0-0||8||8||100|
Opponents by Team
|Los Angeles Rams||1||0-0||0-0||1-1||0-0||0-0||1||1||100|
|New England Patriots||1||1-1||0-0||0-0||0-0||0-0||1||1||100|
|New York Jets||1||0-0||0-0||0-0||1-1||0-0||1||1||100|
|Los Angeles Chargers||1||0-0||1-1||0-0||0-0||0-0||1||1||100|
|San Francisco 49ers||1||0-0||1-1||0-0||1-1||0-0||2||2||100|
|State Farm Stadium||1||0-0||1-1||2-2||0-0||0-0||3||3||100|
|Paul Brown Stadium||1||0-0||2-2||0-0||1-1||0-0||3||3||100|
|M&T Bank Stadium||1||0-0||1-1||0-0||0-0||0-0||1||1||100|
|ROKiT Field - Dignity Health Sports Park||1||0-0||1-1||0-0||0-0||0-0||1||1||100|
|Other Days (not Mon or Sun)||1||0|
Opponents by Group
|vs Own Division||6||1||1||0||0||0||0|
|Outside Own Division||10||0|
|vs AFC Teams||12||1||1||0||0||0||0|
|vs NFC Teams||4||0|
Opponents by Team
|Los Angeles Rams||1||0|
|New England Patriots||1||0|
|New York Jets||1||0|
|Los Angeles Chargers||1||0|
|San Francisco 49ers||1||0|
|State Farm Stadium||1||0|
|Paul Brown Stadium||1||0|
|M&T Bank Stadium||1||0|
|ROKiT Field - Dignity Health Sports Park||1||0|
Signed with the Steelers on October 3, 2015…released by the N.Y. Giants on September 5, 2015…signed by the Giants on September 2, 2015…released by the Giants on August 16, 2015…signed by the Giants on January 7, 2015…released from the Houston Texans' practice squad on September 30, 2014…added to the Texans' practice squad on September 24, 2014…released by the Texans on August 30, 2014…originally signed with the Texans as an undrafted rookie agent on May 16, 2014.
- Set a Steelers single-season record for field goals made in 2017 (35).
- Set a Steelers single-season record for points in 2017 (142).
- In 2017, was one of four players to convert all field goal attempts of 50+ yards.
- Became the seventh player in team history with at least 80 field goals made.
- Has made at least 20 field goals in each of his first three seasons in the NFL.
- Has recorded six field goals of 50-yards or more in his NFL career.
- Has the sixth-most field goals in team history with 85.
- Has recorded five game-winning field goals in his regular-season career (field goals within one minute of regulation or overtime).
- In 2017, became the first player to kick three field goals to win three consecutive games, with the clock reading 0:00 at the end of the play since 2004 (Ryan Longwell).
- In 2016, tied the franchise record for most field goals made in a regular-season game (six, 12/18 at Cincinnati).
- During the 2016 postseason, set the NFL and Steelers' record for most field goals made in a single postseason game (six, AFC Divisional Playoff 1/15 at Kansas City).
- Set the team record for most field goals made (8) in a single postseason in team history during the 2016 postseason.
- During the 2016 postseason, became the first player in NFL postseason history to covert each of his first 15 field goal attempts.
- Named AFC Special Teams Player of the Month (December/January, 2015 season).
- Named AFC Special Teams Player of the Week twice (Week 6, 2015 and Week 13, 2017) .
- Set a Steelers' record for the most field goals made by a rookie/first-year player in a single regular season with 29 in 2015.
- Set the team record for most points (113) by a rookie/first-year player in a single regular season in 2015.
- His 90.6 field goal percentage in 2015 ranked first among rookie/first-year players in team history (min. 10 attempts) in a single season.
- Earned his first Pro Bowl selection in 2017.
PRO (12-0/2-0): Signed with the Steelers on October 3, 2015…released by the N.Y. Giants on September 5, 2015…signed by the Giants on September 2, 2015…released by the Giants on August 16, 2015…signed by the Giants on January 7, 2015…released from the Houston Texans' practice squad on September 30, 2014…added to the Texans' practice squad on September 24, 2014…released by the Texans on August 30, 2014…originally signed with the Texans as an undrafted rookie agent on May 16, 2014.
2017 (16-0/1-0): Saw action in all 16 games during the regular season and the AFC Divisional Playoff game vs. Jacksonville…set single-season team records for field goals made (35) and points (42)…finished tied for fourth in the NFL in points and tied for fifth in field goals made…converted all field goal attempts of 50+ yards…recorded four game-winning field goals (field goals within one minute of regulation or overtime)…kicked three field goals to win games with the clock reading 0:00 at the end of the play, tying the most in single season history since the merger in 1970.
- 9/17 vs. Minnesota: Converted each of his first four field goal attempts of the season, from 46-, 29-, 37- and 43-yards out…marked his fourth career regular-season game with four field goals made or more.
- 10/1 at Baltimore: Converted two-of-three field goals attempts (31- and 49-yards)…tied Mike Clark (1964-67: 57) for the eighth-most field goals made in Steelers history.
- 10/8 vs. Jacksonville: Converted each of his three field goal attempts (29-, 34- and 20-yards)...broke a tie with Mike Clark (1964-67: 57) for the sole possession of the eighth-most field goals made in Steelers history on his 29-yard field goal in the first quarter...converted at least three field goals in a regular-season game for the 11th time in his career.
- 10/22 vs. Cincinnati: Converted five field goal attempts, (22-, 24-, 41-, 49- and 25-yards), tying as the fourth-most in a single-game in franchise history and the second-most in his NFL career (six, Dec. 18, 2016 at Cincinnati)...surpassed Lou Michaels (62) for the seventh-most field goals made in Steelers history.
- 11/12 at Indianapolis: Converted two-of-three field goal attempts, a 41-yard field goal in the second quarter and a game-winning 33-yarder as time expired…his game-winning 33-yard field goal was the second game-winning field goal of his regular-season career...increased his career field goal total with the Steelers to 70 – the seventh-most in team history.
- 11/16 vs. Tennessee: Converted each of his four field goal attempts – 41-, 28-, 50- and 26-yards…his 50-yard field goal is the third field goal of at least 50 yards in his NFL career, all occurring at Heinz Field.
- 11/26 vs. Green Bay: Converted his lone field goal attempt of the game – a career-long 53 yards – as time expired...it was the third regular- season game-winning field goal and the fourth field goal of at least 50 yards or more in his NFL career…his 53-yard kick is the longest by a Steeler in Heinz Field history, ties as the longest field goal conversion at the stadium since it opened in 2001 (Dan Bailey, Nov. 13, 2016 vs. Dallas), and ties as the fourth-longest in team history.
- 12/4 at Cincinnati: Named AFC Special Teams Player of the Week…converted each of his three field goal attempts, 30-, 37- and 38-yards...his 38-yard game-winning field goal is the fourth game-winning kick in his regular-season career (within one minute of regulation or overtime).
- 12/10 vs. Baltimore: Converted each of his four field goal attempts (52-, 43-, 24- and 46-yards), establishing a new single-season career high for field goals made with 32 (29 in 2015)...his 46-yard game-winning field goal is the fifth game-winning kick in his regular-season career and fourth of 2017 (within one minute of regulation or overtime)...his 52-yard field goal in the second quarter is the fifth field goal of at least 50 yards in his NFL regular-season career, all occurring at Heinz Field (53 yards: Nov. 26, 2017 vs. Green Bay, 51 yards twice: Oct. 18, 2015 vs. Arizona and Dec. 16, 2015 vs. Indianapolis, 50: Nov. 16, 2017 vs. Tennessee)...surpassed Kris Brown (80) for the sixth-most field goals made in team history.
- 12/17 vs. New England: Converted his sole field goal attempt of the game - a 51-yard field goal in the second quarter – the sixth successful field goal of at least 50 yards in his NFL career – all occurring at Heinz Field.
- 12/25 at Houston: Converted field goals from 34 and 36 yards…set a Steelers single-season record for the most field goals made with 35.
- 12/31 vs. Cleveland: Made 4-of-4 extra points, surpassing Norm Johnson (1995, 141) for most points by a Steeler in a single season.
- AFC Divisional Playoff 1/14 vs. Jacksonville: Converted each of his five extra point attempts to move into a tie with Jerome Bettis and Lynn Swann (54) for the seventh-most points in Steelers playoff history.
2016 (15-0/3-0): Played in 15 games during the regular season (inactive due to an abdominal injury 12/4 vs. N.Y. Giants) and in all three postseason contests…connected on a single-season career-high 11 made field goals from 40-49 yards during the regular season…also was a perfect 36-of-36 on PATs during the regular season…during the regular season, he totaled a single-season career-high 49 touchbacks…was a perfect 8-of-8 on FGs during the postseason, setting a franchise record for most field goals made in a single postseason in team history.
- 12/18 at Cincinnati: Set the franchise record for most field goals made from 40 yards or longer in a single game (5)…since 1960, his five made field goals from 40 yards or longer are tied for the most in a single game in NFL history (Mason Crosby, 11/22/15).
- 12/25 vs. Baltimore: Became the ninth player in Steelers history with at least 50 field goals made.
- AFC Divisional Playoff 1/15 at Kansas City: Set the NFL and Steelers' record for most field goals made in a single postseason game (6)…became the first Steeler to record multiple games with at least four made field goals during the postseason.
- AFC Championship Game 1/22 at New England: His 15 made field goals during the postseason are the second-most in Steelers' playoff history.
2015 (12-0/2-0) (PIT): Saw action in 12 games during the regular season and in both postseason contests after being signed on October 3…his 29 made field goals during the regular season are tied for the fifth-most field goals made in a single regular season in team history…his 90.6% field goal accuracy is tied for fourth on the team's all-time single regular season field goal percentage list…became the seventh kicker in team history to record 110 points in a single season…recorded two special teams tackles (one, 11/29 at Seattle and 12/6 vs. Indianapolis) during the regular season…became the second player in team history (Gary Anderson, 1989) to record multiple games with at least three made field goals in a single postseason.
- 10/18 vs. Arizona: Named AFC Special Teams Player of the Week…made all four of his field goal attempts (47, 48, 51 and 28)…his 51-yarder was a career long…became the first Steelers kicker since Shaun Suisham to make four field goals in a game (10/20/13 vs. Baltimore).
- 11/8 vs. Oakland: Connected on a game-winning 18-yarder with two seconds remaining in the game…marked his first career game-winning kick.
- 12/6 vs. Indianapolis: Tied his career long with a 51-yard make.
- 12/20 vs. Denver: Totaled at least 10 points for the sixth straight game, tying a franchise record held by Anderson (1985).
- AFC Wild Card Game 1/9 at Cincinnati: Made his postseason debut and converted all four attempts (39, 30, 34 and 35)…kicked a game-winning 35-yarder with 14 seconds remaining in the game…set the record for the most field goals made by a rookie/first-year player in a playoff game.
- AFC Divisional Playoff 1/17 at Denver: Converted all three attempts (43, 28 and 47)…became the ninth rookie/first-year kicker in NFL history to reach 20 points in a single postseason…his seven field goals made in a single postseason are the second-most in NFL history by a rookie/first-year player.
- 2014 (0-0) (HOU): Spent one week (Week 3) on the Texans' practice squad.
COLLEGE: Saw action in 51 games for Rice (2010-13), both as a kicker and punter…finished his career 65-of-88 on field goals and 164-172 on PATs for a total of 359 points…at the time, his 65 field goals and 164 PATs were both school records…at the time, his 65 career field goals were also the third-most in Conference USA history…added 16 punts for 647 yards (40.4 avg.)…in 2013, was selected to play in the Senior Bowl, and he was named Conference USA Special Teams Player of the Week three times…set then school single-season records for field goals (23) and points (114) in 2012…in 2011, was named first-team All-Conference USA by Rivals.com, second-team by Phil Steele and was an honorable mention selection by Conference USA coaches…earned All-Freshman honors from league coaches in 2010…majored in kinesiology.
PERSONAL: Attended Fossil Ridge High School (Forth Worth, Texas)...was a four-time, All-District 5-5A selection…converted on 39-of-43 field goals in his career and was perfect on 172 career PAT attempts...named AP All-State first team and to the Texas Sportswriters Association Class 5A All-State second team as a senior...selected to play in the 2009 US Army All-American Bowl in San Antonio…also played baseball and soccer…son of Rick and Dawn Boswell…Full name: Christopher Lynn Boswell.