Practice schedule changes
- Practice may be cancelled or moved due to inclement weather. Fans are not permitted in the indoor practice facilities.
- For the latest training camp updates, fans are encouraged to download the Official App of the Pittsburgh Steelers from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store, visit Steelers.com and follows us @Steelers on Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram and YouTube.
- Free parking is available for all fans visiting Steelers Training Camp. The parking lot entrance is located at the intersection of Saint Vincent Drive and Brouwers Road, and is clearly marked by campus directional signage.
- ADA parking can be found at the intersection of Saint Vincent Drive and Fraser Purchase Road. Once you have arrived on campus, take Monastery Road to the designated ADA lot.
- Planning a bus trip to Steelers Training Camp? Call 412-697-7713 for additional information.
- Download the Steelers Training Camp Campus Map for more details.
- Tailgating is not permitted on the Saint Vincent College property. Tents, grills tables and other tailgating equipment, are not permitted on campus. Fans are welcome to bring their own chairs, as seating space in the bleachers facing the Chuck Noll Field is limited to the first couple thousand spectators.
- Several restroom facilities are available around Steelers Training Camp.
Food and Beverage
- Fans will have access to several concessions around the campus and will be able to enjoy a tasty assortment of summer cook-out style food, snacks, tasty desserts and various beverages.
- Beverages options include: Bottled Water, Bottled Soda, Gatorade and Hand Squeezed Lemonade
- Snacks options include: Bagged Chips, Soft Pretzel (with Cheese Sauce), Cracker Jacks, Fruit Cup, Curley Fries (with Cheese Sauce) and Breaded Veggies.
- Entrées options include: 1/4 lb. Hamburger, 1/4 lb. Cheese Burger, All Beef Hot Dog, Grilled Chicken Sandwich, Chicken Tenders, Veggie Burger, Nachos, Pulled Pork Nachos, Walking Taco, Pulled Pork Waffle Cone, Vegetable Shawarma Pita, Boneless Pork Riblets with Slaw and 1/2 doz wings with dressing and celery (Buffalo or Citrus BBQ).
- No alcohol is permitted at Steelers Training Camp and around the Saint Vincent College Campus. Violators will be escorted off the property.
Steelers Official Merchandise
- Visit the Steelers Pro Shop and Steelers Authentic Memorabilia location at the entrance of camp and purchase official player jerseys, autographed memorabilia and more.
Youth/Adult Football Activities
Play 60 Fun Zone - 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- The "Play 60 Fun Zone" is open to children grades 1-12. The "Play 60 Fun Zone" includes fun and exciting football-themed activities from 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. each day practice is open to the public. Children will be able to register for the "Play 60 Fun Zone" once campus opens and is limited to the first 200 registrants. The Play 60 Fun Zone is located on the baseball field, on the left side of the Chuck Noll Bleachers
FedEx Air and Ground Zone – 12:00 p.m. – 5:45 p.m.
- Located at the entrance of Training Camp, the FedEx Air and Ground Zone is open to fans of all ages and includes various football experience like: a wide receiver drill, quarterback drill, running back drill and more! By signing up to participate in the FedEx Air and Ground Zone, all individuals who are 18 and older will be automatically entered into the contest for a chance to win two (2) season tickets to the 2020 Pittsburgh Steelers home games at Heinz Field.
Are all practices open to the public? What is the price of admission?
- All "Open Practices" are open to fans. For the full schedule, visit Camp Schedule for more details. Morning walkthroughs are closed to the public.
- All Steelers Training Camp practices are free to the public with the exception of Friday, August 2nd at Latrobe Memorial Stadium and on Sunday, August 4th for the Steelers Family Fest, presented by Giant Eagle.
As mandated by the Steelers Training Camp security and Saint Vincent College, the following items are not permitted on campus:
- Firearms, weapons of any type or fireworks
- Video cameras or professional cameras/lenses
- Audio recording devices
- Flammable liquids
- Noisemakers – air horns, klaxon, bells, whistles, etc.
- Boom boxes
- Laser pointers of any type, poles or rods
- Any other items deemed dangerous or unacceptable by security
- Smoking of any kind
- For more question on permitted vs. non-permitted items please call 412-697-7713
- Pets are not permitted at Steelers Training Camp. Exceptions are made only for service animals.
- While autographs are not guaranteed to fans attending Training Camp, we encourage fans to arrive early to find seating closer to the field level. The players commonly stop by after practice to sign autographs.
Can fans film practice?
- No audio or video recording is permitted on any device.
What time does practice begin?
- The campus opens to all fans at 12:00 p.m., and the players take the field at 2:55 p.m. (with the exception of Friday, August 2nd and Sunday, August 4th). Steelers Training Camp has become the home of thousands of visitors from around the world. Early arrival is highly encouraged.
Emergency and Special Assistance
- Local EMS, campus security and law enforcement representatives are available on campus. For immediate assistance either identify a campus security representative or call 911.
*For additional questions regarding Steelers Training Camp, please call our offices at 412-697-7713.