STEELERS ON FOX RANKS AS MOST-WATCHED SHOW OF TV SEASON
TWO MOST-WATCHED SHOWS OF TV SEASON ARE WEEK 13 & 14 SUNDAY 4:15 PM ET DOUBLEHEADER GAMES
NFL GAMES TOP RATINGS IN 26 MARKETS
Last week's FOX doubleheader game (mostly Cowboys-Steelers) was the most-watched program of the TV season with 25.7 million viewers. The game had seven million more viewers than the week's second most-watched show ("The Mentalist," 18.7 million viewers).
Cowboys-Steelers on FOX surpassed last week's CBS doubleheader game (split between Broncos-Jets and Patriots-Steelers; 25.5 million viewers) as the TV season's most-watched show.
NFL games rank as the top three and eight of the 10 most-watched shows of this TV season.
Following are the 10 most-watched shows of the current TV season:
- FOX Sunday National (mostly Cowboys-Steelers), 12/7
- CBS Sunday National (Broncos-Jets & Pats-Steelers), 11/30
- CBS Sunday National (mostly Patriots-Jets), 9/14
- 60 Minutes (Obama interview preceded by late SD-Pitt finish), 11/16
- FOX Sunday National (mostly Cowboys-Cardinals), 10/12
- CSI (season premiere), 10/9
- FOX Sunday National (mostly Cowboys-Giants), 11/2
- FOX Sunday National (mostly Giants-Cardinals), 11/23
- CBS Sunday National (mostly Colts-Packers), 10/19
- FOX Thanksgiving Day (Seahawks-Cowboys), 11/27