Fan Stand in the Coca-Cola Great Hall
Hey Steelers fans, have you checked out the Fan Stand in the south end of the Coca-Cola Great Hall? It features items submitted by Steelers fans, ranging from photos of Steelers-themed automobiles to artwork fans have created to shots of troops in Iraq proudly waving their Terrible Towels.
The idea was created by Steelers chairman Dan Rooney as a way to celebrate the world-wide Steelers nation, the greatest fans in the National Football League.
We'd like to know if you have a favorite memory or piece of memorabilia that you'd like to share with us.
If you have an item or photo you would like to be considered for inclusion in the Fan Stand in 2008, please follow these instructions:
- Take a digital photo of the item.
- Email the photo along with a description of the item, including size (height, weight, width) and why you feel it should be displayed in the Fan Stand (50 words or fewer) to firstname.lastname@example.org. A downloadable form is available by clicking on the link - FAN STAND FORM.
- Do not submit original photographs, artwork or the actual item(s) for consideration. They will be returned COD.
- A Steelers committee will consider all submissions and make the final determination on items to be displayed. If yours is chosen, you will be contacted with instructions on how to deliver the item.
- The committee reserves the right to accept or reject any submission.
- Items accepted for display will become the property of the Pittsburgh Steelers and PSSI Stadium Corp – Heinz Field.
- No monetary consideration will be provided to fans submitting items.
If you have additional questions about the display, please email email@example.com.