Fourth Quarater: Steelers 38, Raiders 35
Scoring Play: Chris Boswell 18-yard field goal.
Fourth Quarter: Steelers 35, Raiders 35
Scoring Play: Derek Carr 38-yard pass to Michael Crabtree
Scoring Summary: 7-69-1:00
Update: Ben Roethlisberger questionable to return with foot injury.
* Fourth Quarter:* Steelers 35, Raiders 28
Scoring Play: Jamize Olawale 19-yard run
Scoring Summary: 4-60-1:52
Fourth Quarter: Steelers 35, Raiders 21
Scoring Play: Ben Roethlisberger 4-yard pass to Jesse James
Scoring Summary: 2-6-0:041
Fourth Quarter: Steelers 28, Raiders 21
Scoring Play: Ben Roethlisberger 14-yard pass to Martavis Bryant
Scoring Summary: 9-91-4:00
Third Quarter: Steelers 21, Raiders 21
Scoring Play: Derek Carr 1-yard pass to Clive Walford
Scoring Summary: 9-90-4:29
The Pittsburgh Steelers hosted the Oakland Raiders at Heinz Field in Week 9.
Second Quarter: Steelers 21, Raiders 14
Scoring Play: Chris Boswell 38-yard field goal
Scoring Summary: 5-39-0:30
Second Quarter: Steelers 18, Raiders 14
Scoring Play: DeAngelo Williams 3-yard run
Scoring Summary: 9-78-4:09
Second Quarter:**Steelers 11, Raiders 14
Scoring Play: David Carr 15-yard pass to Amari Cooper
Scoring Summary: 7-40-3:47
Second Quarter:** Steelers 11, Raiders 7
Scoring Play: DeAngelo Williams 3-yard run. Ben Roethlisberger to Williams for two-point conversion.
Scoring Summary: 6-83-2:39
First Quarter: Steelers 3, Raiders 7
Scoring Play: Chris Boswell 34-yard field goal
Scoring Summary: 9-43-4:15
First Quarter: Steelers 0, Raiders 7
Scoring Play: David Carr 22-yard touchdown pass to Michael Crabtree.
Scoring Summary: 3-66-0:43
Pittsburgh Steelers Inactives:#2 - QB Mike Vick
24 - CB Doran Grant
44 - RB Isaiah Pead
57 - LB Terence Garvin
79 - OT Byron Stingily
89 - TE Matt Spaeth
96 - DE L.T. Walton
Oakland Raiders Inactives:
21 - CB Dexter McDonald
26 - RB Roy Helu, Jr.
38 - S TJ Carrie
58 - LB Neiron Ball
68 - G/C Jon Feliciano
73 - T/G Matt McCants
80 - WR Rod Streater
Oakland Raiders Starting Lineup Changes:#42 Larry Asante will start at safety for TJ Carrie.
Take a look at pregame warmups and locker room prep before the Pittsburgh Steelers' Week 9 game against the Oakland Raiders.
- This is the Steelers Salute to Service game, honoring members of the United States Armed Forces. Prior to the game, veterans from WWII (Private First Class Clarence H. Brockman and Pharmacist Mate Third Class Ray Goron), Korean War (Staff Sergeant Don Kattic), Vietnam War (Private First Class Amos Lawson), Desert Storm/Desert Shield (Master Sergeant Ken Bier), War on Terror - Iraq and Afghanistan War (Captain David Fox), will be honored in a special ceremony.
*- In honor of Salute to Service, Vietnam Veterans and former Steelers Rocky Bleier and Andy Russell will lead the Terrible Towel Twirl, accompanied by military family members from the Fisher House. *
- Gunnery Sergeant Donald Gales and his son Andrew J. Gales will be honored as the ATI Hometown Hero. William is a 12-year active Marine and has done multiple tours of duty, while Angelo is in his third-year of service with the Marines and just returned from duty. *
- Members of the military kick things off pregame by unfurling a 60-yard Terrible Towel.
- There will be a flyover conducted by the 911th Airlift Wing.
- The National Anthem will be sung by the Vocal Quartet of the 28th Infantry Division Band of the PA Army National Guard.
- Halftime will include a performance of 'America the Beautiful' by Sputzy, as well as the Air Force Band Brass Quintet.
- The American Red Cross will staff a holiday card signing station for deployed military members, veterans and their families. Fans can visit the display in the Fed Ex Great Hall from when gates open at 11:00am until the end of halftime. 5,000 cards will be on hand for Steelers fans to sign as a part of the Holiday Mail for Heroes.
- The Pittsburgh Passion women's football team, along with owner Franco Harris, will be honored for being 2015 World Champions.
- The Dick's Sporting Goods co-captains for today's game are Jason Siket and JL Cook.
- The Steelers will honor Coach of the Week winners at the two-minute warning of the first half. This week's winners is Matt Humbert from Bell Vernon Area.