Asthma Fair comes to Heinz Field on Saturday, May 17
The American Respiratory Alliance in cooperation with the Pittsburgh Steelers is presenting the "Asthma Fair & Healthy Lung Village" on Saturday, May 17 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the Coca-Cola Great Hall at Heinz Field. Admission is free to the public with activities outside on Art Rooney Avenue and inside the Coca-Cola Great Hall. Parking is available in Gold Lot 1 for $5.00.
Among the activities available for fans are:
- Steelers Experience on Art Rooney Avenue
- Door prizes, raffles and the Alliance Prize Wheel
- Cooking demonstration by Chef Ricky from McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant
- Face Painters
- Mike the Balloon Man
- Carnegie Science Center crafts for kids
- Giant Eagle Pharmacy and Giant Eagle's own nutritionist Judy Dodd
- Free asthma screenings and Alpha-1 testing
- Many more booths to assist you in learning more about asthma, allergies, COPD and to help you quit smoking
There will be Steelers Autographs in the Coca-Cola Great Hall with current and former players. The schedule includes:
12:00 – Steelers Placekicker, #3 Jeff Reed
12:30 – Steelers Outside Linebacker and 2007 Team MVP, #92 James Harrison
1:00 - Steelers Alumni Mike Logan
1:30 – Steelers Alumni Craig Wolfley
(players and times are subject to change)
There will be food concessions available and the Steelers Sideline Store will be open with a great selection of Steelers Merchandise.
For more questions regarding this event, please contact the American Respiratory Alliance at 1-800-220-1990. We hope to see you at Heinz Field this Saturday!