A look at some stats and facts that stood out for the Steelers against the Green Bay Packers on Sunday at Heinz Field.
- Linebacker James Harrison got the Steelers on the board first when he sacked Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers in the end zone for a safety.
- Quarterback Ben Roethlisberger played a quarter and a half and completed 11 of 14 passes for 100 yards and a touchdown.
- Quarterback Bruce Gradkowski finished the day completing three of six passes for 25 yards and one interception. It was his first action of the preseason, and his day ended early when he suffered a hand injury.
- Markus Wheaton finished the day with three receptions for 42 yards and a touchdown before he was taken out for the day.
- Rookie receiver Tyler Murphy led the Steelers with four receptins for 61 yards and a touchodwn.
- Rookie receiver Sammie Coates came up with a big reception, pulling in a 54-yard catch from quarterback Landry Jones.
- Rookies Bud Dupree and Ian Wild both recorded sacks on a third-quarter series when they sacked Packers quarterback Scott Tolzien.
The Pittsburgh Steelers faced the Green Bay Packers in Week 2 of the 2015 preseason at Heinz Field