INTRODUCING AN ALL-MOBILE TICKETING SYSTEM TO HELP FANS EASILY ACCESS AND MANAGE THEIR TICKETS TO ALL PITTSBURGH STEELERS GAMES
Tickets are accessible through the free Steelers Mobile App and can be saved to your mobile device for quick and easy entry into Heinz Field.
Be sure to save your tickets to your digital wallet before heading to the stadium.
Be sure to charge your phone fully before arriving to ensure no issues at the gates.
Please note, print-at-home tickets are no longer available.
To download the free Steelers App for Apple or Android devices, CLICK HERE.
Already have the Steelers app? Be sure to download the latest version to limit issues accessing your tickets.
Benefits of Mobile Ticketing
Mobile tickets are stored securely in your account and will help eliminate ticket fraud.
Never worry about forgetting your tickets at home or bringing the wrong ticket to the stadium.
Quickly and easily forward tickets to your guest.
Season Ticket Holder Stadium Entry Options
Season Ticket Holders still received their hard copy tickets in the mail. You can choose to use the traditional printed tickets to enter Heinz Field or access your tickets through the Steelers Mobile App.
To access and manage the mobile versions of your season tickets, download the free Steelers Mobile App. Once in the app, tap "Tickets," then "Manage My Account."
Use the email associated with your Steelers season ticket account to log in and begin managing your tickets.
1. Select “Tickets” in the bottom navigation on the home screen
2. Select “My Tickets”
3. Sign in using the email address and password associated with your Steelers account manager or Ticketmaster account.
4. Select the game you wish to view.
5. Tap “View Barcode.”
6. Save your tickets by adding to your digital wallet. Be sure to save your tickets before you head to the game.
How to transfer your tickets to a family member or friend
1. Select the game you wish to manage. Tap “Send.”
2. Select the seats you wish to send and tap “Send tickets.” A link will be automatically generated and can be sent via email or text to your recipient.
How to post your tickets for resale
1. Select the game you wish to sell and tap “Sell.
2. Select the seats you wish to sell and tap “Set Price.”
3. Set the amount you wish to be paid per ticket.
4. Set your payout method and tap “Confirm.”
5. Confirm the posting details and then tap “Sell Tickets.”
How to claim tickets sent to you
1. Click the link in the email or text message that was sent to you. This will direct you to Ticketmaster.
2. Log in to your Steelers Ticketmaster account or create a new account if you don’t already have one.
3. Once logged in, you will see the ticket details. Hit “Claim” to confirm. The ticket(s) are now in your account.
4. Use the Steelers Mobile App to view and download your tickets for easy entry into Heinz Field (see above “How to access your barcode for stadium entry” for additional details).
If you received tickets for multiple games, you must click each link to claim the tickets by game.
Tickets purchased through Ticketmaster are accessible through the Steelers Mobile App. If you purchased tickets through another ticket provider, please contact them should you need help accessing your tickets. No matter which ticket provider you shop with, always view and save your mobile tickets BEFORE you arrive at Heinz Field.
Fans who do not have a smartphone may visit the Ticket Windows along Art Rooney Avenue on game day.