How do I access my ticket(s) on my mobile device?
You can use the Steelers Mobile App to access your ticket(s) by selecting the “Tickets” tab on the toolbar and logging in to your Steelers account. You can access the Steelers Mobile App here.
I don’t see a “Print” option. Can I print my ticket(s) from home?
Tickets can no longer be printed in a PDF format. They must be accessed on a mobile device. Season Ticket Holders can still use the tickets provided by the Steelers, but they should never share hard copy tickets with another person.
Can I just screenshot my ticket(s)?
Each mobile ticket must be presented on the Steelers Mobile App, on the Steelers Account Manager website or in your phone’s wallet to gain entry into Heinz Field.
If I am coming with a group, does each guest have to have his/her own ticket downloaded?
As long as everyone is entering together at the same gate and same time, you can have all of the tickets downloaded on one mobile device to enter.
I purchased my ticket(s) from a third-party source that is not affiliated with the Pittsburgh Steelers and have not received my ticket(s) yet. What should I do?
If you purchased your ticket(s) from a website other than Ticketmaster, the NFL Ticket Exchange or StubHub, we do not have access to the record of your purchase. You will have to contact the website from which you purchased the ticket(s) to inquire about your mobile ticket delivery status.
What should I do if my phone is lost/stolen, breaks or dies before I gain entry into Heinz Field or I don’t have a mobile device?
If you are coming with another guest, you can access your ticket(s) by logging in to your Steelers account on his/her mobile device. If you choose to access your account on another mobile device, be sure to log out when you are finished. Otherwise, you can visit our Customer Service Windows located on Art Rooney Avenue for assistance as early as three hours prior to kickoff.
Why should I save my ticket(s) to my phone?
We recommend adding your ticket(s) to your phone’s wallet to expedite entry into Heinz Field and to avoid the possibility of losing connectivity to your account at the gate. Saving your ticket(s) to your phone wallet ensures that you can access the barcode without a wireless service.
How to access your barcode for stadium entry
1. Select “Tickets” in the bottom navigation on the home screen
2. Select “My Tickets”
3. Sign in using the email address and password associated with your Steelers account manager or Ticketmaster account.
4. Select the game you wish to view.
5. Tap “View Barcode.”
6. Save your tickets by adding to your digital wallet. Be sure to save your tickets before you head to the game.
How to transfer your tickets to a family member or friend
1. Select the game you wish to manage. Tap “Send.”
2. Select the seats you wish to send and tap “Send tickets.” A link will be automatically generated and can be sent via email or text to your recipient.
How to claim tickets sent to you
1. Click the link in the email or text message that was sent to you. This will direct you to Ticketmaster.
2. Log in to your Steelers Ticketmaster account or create a new account if you don’t already have one.
3. Once logged in, you will see the ticket details. Hit “Claim” to confirm. The ticket(s) are now in your account.
4. Use the Steelers Mobile App to view and download your tickets for easy entry into Heinz Field (see above “How to access your barcode for stadium entry” for additional details).
If you received tickets for multiple games, you must click each link to claim the tickets by game.
Tickets purchased through Ticketmaster are accessible through the Steelers Mobile App. If you purchased tickets through another ticket provider, please contact them should you need help accessing your tickets. No matter which ticket provider you shop with, always view and save your mobile tickets BEFORE you arrive at Heinz Field.
Fans who do not have a smartphone may visit the Ticket Windows along Art Rooney Avenue on game day.