To ensure the safety and security of your tickets, digital ticket barcodes will refresh every 15 seconds. Because of this, screenshots or images of tickets cannot be accepted at Heinz Field.
Be sure to access your digital tickets and save to your Apple or Google Wallet before you arrive to Heinz Field. To get started, download the Steelers Official Mobile App. If you already have the Steelers Official Mobile App, be sure to download the latest version.
How to access your barcode for stadium entry
1. Select “Tickets” in the bottom navigation on the home screen
2. Select “My Tickets”
3. Sign in using the email address and password associated with your Steelers account manager or Ticketmaster account.
4. Select the game you wish to view.
5. Tap “View Barcode.”
6. Save your tickets by adding to your digital wallet. Be sure to save your tickets before you head to the game.
How to transfer your tickets to a family member or friend
1. Select the game you wish to manage. Tap “Send.”
2. Select the seats you wish to send and tap “Send tickets.” A link will be automatically generated and can be sent via email or text to your recipient.
How to claim tickets sent to you
1. Click the link in the email or text message that was sent to you. This will direct you to Ticketmaster.
2. Log in to your Steelers Ticketmaster account or create a new account if you don’t already have one.
3. Once logged in, you will see the ticket details. Hit “Claim” to confirm. The ticket(s) are now in your account.
4. Use the Steelers Mobile App to view and download your tickets for easy entry into Heinz Field (see above “How to access your barcode for stadium entry” for additional details).
If you received tickets for multiple games, you must click each link to claim the tickets by game.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access my ticket(s) on my mobile device?
Use the Steelers Mobile App to access your ticket(s) by selecting the “Tickets” tab on the toolbar and logging in to your Steelers account. You can access the Steelers Mobile App here.
Can I print my ticket(s) from home?
Tickets can no longer be printed and must be accessed on a mobile device.
Season Ticket Holders may use the hard copy tickets provided by the Steelers or may access their tickets using the Steelers Official Mobile App.
Can I screenshot my ticket(s)?
No. Because the digital ticket barcode refreshes every 15 seconds, screenshots or images of tickets cannot be accepted for entry. Every digital ticket must be presented from within the Steelers Mobile App or in your phone’s wallet.
If I’m attending with a group, does each guest need his/her own ticket downloaded?
As long as everyone is entering together at the same gate and same time, you may present all tickets on one mobile device to enter.
What if my entire group isn’t with me when I’m ready to enter?
You can transfer each person their ticket individually using their cell phone number or email address. See “How to transfer your tickets” below for instructions.
Why should I save my ticket(s) to my phone?
We recommend adding your ticket(s) to your phone’s wallet for fastest entry into Heinz Field. Saving your ticket(s) to your phone’s wallet ensures you can access the barcode should you lose wireless or WiFi service.
What should I do if I don’t have a smartphone or if my phone is lost, breaks or dies before I get to Heinz Field?
Please visit our Customer Service Windows located on Art Rooney Avenue for assistance. Customer Service windows open three (3) hours prior to kickoff.
I purchased my ticket(s) from a third-party source that is not affiliated with the Pittsburgh Steelers and have not received my ticket(s) yet. What should I do?
Please contact the source from which you purchased the ticket(s) to inquire about the mobile ticket delivery status.