Mobile Ticketing | Pittsburgh Steelers - Steelers.com
Be sure to access your digital tickets and save to your Apple or Google Wallet before you arrive to Heinz Field. To get started, download the Steelers Official Mobile App. If you already have the Steelers Official Mobile App, be sure to download the latest version.
How to access your barcode for stadium entry
1. Select "Tickets" in the bottom navigation on the home screen
2. Select "My Tickets"
3. Sign in using the email address and password associated with your Steelers account manager or Ticketmaster account.
4. Select the game you wish to view.
5. Tap "View Barcode."
6. Save your tickets by adding to your digital wallet. Be sure to save your tickets before you head to the game.
How to transfer your tickets to a family member or friend
1. Select the game you wish to manage. Tap "Transfer."
2. Select the seats you wish to send and tap "Transfer to."
3. Enter the email address or mobile number for the recipient.
4. Tap "Transfer Tickets." The recipient will receive an email or text with a link to claim the tickets.
How to sell your tickets
1. Select the game you wish to manage. Tap "Sell."
2. Select the seats you wish to sell.
3. Set the sale price.
4. Confirm all of the information and click "Sell XX Ticket(s)".
How to claim tickets sent to you
1. Click the link in the email or text message that was sent to you. This will direct you to Ticketmaster.
2. Sign in to your Steelers Account Manager. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one. If you received the ticket offer via email, use this same email address to create your Steelers account.
3. Click the "Sign In" button.
4. You will be prompted to accept the ticket offer upon signing in. Click the "Accept" button to accept the ticket offer. If you think you have received the ticket offer in error, click the "Decline" button.
NOTE: If you received tickets for multiple games, you must click each link to claim the tickets by game.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access my ticket(s) on my mobile device?
Use the Steelers Official Mobile App to access your ticket(s) by selecting the "Tickets" tab on the toolbar and log in to your Steelers account. You can access the Steelers Official Mobile App here.
Can I print my ticket(s) from home?
Tickets can no longer be printed and must be accessed on a mobile device.
Can I screenshot my ticket(s)?
No. Because the mobile ticket has dynamic, moving barcode screenshots or images of tickets cannot be accepted. Every ticket must be presented from within the Steelers Mobile App or in your phone's wallet.
If I'm attending with a group, does each guest need his/her own ticket downloaded?
Yes. All guests holding multiple tickets must transfer those tickets to the individual members of their party prior to arriving to the stadium. For step-by-step instructions on how to transfer your tickets, see above under "How to transfer your tickets to a family member or friend."
Why should I save my ticket(s) to my phone?
Yes. Be sure to save your ticket to your digital wallet before arriving at Heinz Field. This ensures you can access the barcode should you lose wireless or WiFi service.
What should I do if I don't have a smartphone or if my phone is lost, breaks or dies before I get to Heinz Field?
Please visit our Customer Service Windows located on Art Rooney Avenue for assistance. Customer Service windows open three (3) hours prior to kickoff.
To access tickets purchased from a third party not affiliated with the Pittsburgh Steelers or Ticketmaster, please contact the source from which you purchased the ticket(s) for any issues accessing your mobile tickets.
The browser you are using is no longer supported on this site. It is highly recommended that you use the latest versions of a supported browser in order to receive an optimal viewing experience. The following browsers are supported: Chrome, Edge (v80 and later), Firefox and Safari.