- Tomlin offers perspective on the injured (Steelers.com)
Mike Tomlin tempered some of the excitement surrounding guys returning to practice.
- On the Steelers: Tomlin comfortable with inexperienced backups (Pittsburgh Post-Gazette)
Despite having little game experience, Coach Tomlin is confident in rookies Dri Archer and Josh Harris out of the backfield.
- Tomlin: Polamalu and Taylor to return to Steelers lineup against Saints (Pittsburgh Post-Gazette)
The two veteran starters have missed a combined 10 games this season due to injury.
- Steelers cornerback Taylor ready to swap earpiece for helmet (Tribune Review)
Taylor is excited to be back on the field with his teammates.
- Martavis Bryant opts for training over rest during Steelers’ bye week (ESPN.com)
The rookie receiver did mixed martial arts training in California over the bye week