- Prisuta’s Further Review at Titans (Steelers.com)
It was a fine performance by the offensive line in helping Le'Veon Bell rush for 204 yards.
- Keisel: ‘There is always work to be done’ (Steelers.com)
Steelers' players weigh in on what can be accomplished during the bye week.
- Steelers notebook: Bell’s backup will be focus of off week (Pittsburgh Post-Gazette)
Dri Archer and Josh Harris will compete to be the primary backup behind Le'Veon Bell.
- Workhorse rule suits Steelers running back Bell (Tribune Review)
Bell ranks second in the NFL with 951 rushing yards.
- Archer gets chance to prove he’s the real deal (Beaver County Times)
Third-round pick will have the opportunity to prove he can shoulder some of the load out of the backfield.