FROM THE STEELERS**
• Pittsburgh will look to finish 4-0 against the NFC West in 2015 with a win over Seattle.
FROM HEAD COACH MIKE TOMLIN
• Coach Tomlin looks to improve to 3-0 in the regular season against Seattle and earn a win in his first appearance on the road vs. the Seahawks.
• Would improve to 7-2 in games following the bye week in his Steelers tenure since 2007.
FROM QB BEN ROETHLISBERGER
• Will break a tie with Dave Krieg (261) for sole possession of the 14th-most touchdown passes in NFL history with his next scoring toss.
• Is 113 passing yards shy of 2,000 in 2015 to extend his consecutive seasons with at least 2,000 passing yards to begin an NFL career to 12.
The best photos of WR Antonio Brown from the 2015 season.
FROM WR ANTONIO BROWN**
• Is 100 receiving yards from becoming the third player in Steelers history with 6,500 (Hines Ward: 12,083 and John Stallworth: 8,723).
• With his next touchdown catch, will move into a tie for eighth in team history with Ray Mathews (34).
• With his next 100-yard game, will become the third player in in franchise history with 23-such performances in the regular season (Hines Ward – 29 and John Stallworth – 25).
FROM RB DeANGELO WILLIAMS
• Will record the 21st 100-yard rushing game of his career with his next 100-yard performance.
FROM DE CAMERON HEYWARD
• With his next sack, will have recorded 5.0 quarterback takedowns or more in three straight seasons.
FROM LB JAMES HARRISON
• One multi-sack game to break a tie with Jason Gildon (17) for the most such games in team history.
FROM CB WILLIAM GAY
• Will match Rod Woodson (5) for the most interceptions returned for touchdowns in team history with his next pick six.
FROM WR/PR ANTONIO BROWN
• One punt return for a touchdown to tie Antwaan Randle El (4) for the most in Steelers history.