Here is a look at the statistical leaders for the both the Steelers and Bengals heading into their AFC Wild Card game at Paul Brown Stadium.
QB BEN ROETHLISBERGER**
• Is 16 passing yards from 3,500 in his postseason career.
• Needs 21 pass completions to record 300 in his postseason career and to become the first quarterback in Steelers history with 300 in the postseason.
• Would improve to 11-5 all-time as a starter in the postseason with a win.
• Two or more touchdown passes to register his eighth career multi-touchdown passing game in the postseason.
• Would record his third 300-yard playoff game with 300 yards (337 vs. Jacksonville, 1/5/2008 and 334 vs. Baltimore, Jan. 3, 2015).
• With 300 passing yards, would tie Terry Bradshaw (3) for the most 300-yard games in Steelers postseason history.
WR ANTONIO BROWN
• Needs 23 receiving yards to tally 300 in his postseason career.
• Will record the first touchdown catch of his postseason career with a scoring grab.
RB DeANGELO WILLIAMS
• Will record the first touchdown run of his postseason career with a rushing score.
TE HEATH MILLER*
• Is four catches from 50 in his postseason career.
• Needs one touchdown catch to post the fifth of his postseason career and to become the fifth Steelers player with at least five postseason scoring receptions. * LB JAMES HARRISON**
• Needs a half-sack to tally his seventh sack in postseason history.