Here is a look at the statistical leaders for both the Steelers and Rams heading into Sunday's Week 3 matchup at the Edward Jones Dome in St. Louis, Missouri.
Pittsburgh Steelers (1-1) at St. Louis Rams (1-1)** Date: Sunday, Sept. 27, 2015
Kickoff: 1 p.m. ET
Site: Edward Jones Dome (66,000) • St. Louis, MO.
Playing Surface: Turf
TV Coverage: CBS-TV (locally KDKA-TV, channel 2)
Announcers: Greg Gumbel (play-by-play), Trent Green (color analyst) & Jamie Erdahl (sideline)
Local Radio: Steelers Radio Network, WDVE-FM (102.5)/WBGG-AM (970)
Announcers: Bill Hillgrove (play-by-play), Tunch Ilkin (color analyst) & Craig Wolfley (sideline)
A LOOK AT THE COACHES
Pittsburgh Steelers Head Coach Mike Tomlin
Overall regular-season record: 83-47 (.638)/ninth season
Regular-season record with Pittsburgh: 83-47 (.638)/ninth season
Playoff Record/Years: 5-4/fi ve years
St. Louis Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher
Overall regular-season record: 163-148-1 (.524)/21st season
Regular-season record with St. Louis: 21-28-1 (.430)/fourth season
Playoff Record/Years: 5-6/six years
• St. Louis WR coach Ray Sherman was the OC/QB coach for the Steelers in 1998.
• Rams OC Frank Cignetti is a native of Pittsburgh, Pa. and played collegiately at Indiana University (Pa.), where he was also on the coaching staff after graduating (1990-98). Cignetti was also on staff at the University of Pittsburgh (1989, 2009-11).
• St. Louis DT Aaron Donald is from Pittsburgh, Pa., a Penn Hills High School product, and played collegiately at the University of Pittsburgh.
• Steelers HC Mike Tomlin (2006) and RB coach James Saxon (2011) both worked with Rams defensive quality control coach Jeff Imamura in Minnesota.
• Steelers OL coach Mike Munchak has many ties to the Rams' coaching staff. While with the Houston Oilers (1994-96), Munchak coached with Rams HC Jeff Fisher, DC Gregg Williams and LB coach Frank Bush.
• With the Tennessee Oilers/Titans (1997-2013), Munchak worked with Fisher, Williams and Bush again, as well as St. Louis asst. HC Dave McGinnis, senior defensive asst. Chuck Cecil and WR coach Ray Sherman.
• Munchak was the HC of the Titans for three seasons (2011-13), while Rams LB Akeem Ayers was a player for Tennessee. St. Louis WR Kenny Britt, TE Jared Cook and DE William Hayes were also members of the Titans during that span.
• Steelers WR Richard Mann and Rams OC Frank Cignetti were on staff together for one season with Kansas City (1999).
• Steelers STC Danny Smith coached with Williams for three seasons in Buffalo (2001-03) and then again in Washington for four seasons (2004-07).
• Steelers conditioning coordinator Garrett Giemont worked with Fisher for one year (1991) with the Los Angeles Rams.
• Steelers WR Darrius Heyward-Bey and S Mike Mitchell were both players in Oakland, while Rams STC John Fassel (2009-11) and DL coach Mike Waufle (2010-11) were coaches with the Raiders.
• Steelers QB Mike Vick and Rams QB Nick Foles were teammates for two seasons (2012-13) in Philadelphia.
• Pittsburgh K Josh Scobee played in Jacksonville at the same time St. Louis asst. HC/offense Rob Boras (2010-11) and Williams (2008) were on staff.
• Steelers DB coach Carnell Lake held the same position with UCLA in 2009, when Rams LB Akeem Ayers was a player for the Bruins.
• Pittsburgh LB James Harrison played at Kent State while St. Louis RB coach Ben Sirmans held the same position with the Golden Flashes.
• Pittsburgh TE Heath Miller played with St. Louis DE Chris Long for one season at Virginia (2004).
• Steelers DE Cameron Heyward (2007-10) and OT Mike Adams (2008-11) both played with Rams LB James Laurinaitis (2005-08) and LS Jake McQuaide (2007-09) at Ohio State.
• Steelers LB Jarvis Jones and Rams LB Alec Olgetree played together at Georgia for three seasons (2010-12).
• Pittsburgh WR Markus Wheaton and Rams P Johnny Hekker were teammates for three seasons at Oregon State (2009-11).
• Wheaton was also teammates with Rams QB Sean Mannionn for two seasons (2011-12) at Oregon State.
• Steelers S Shamarko Thomas and Rams LB Cameron Lynch were teammates for two seasons at Syracuse (2011-12).
• Steelers WR Sammie Coates was teammates with Rams LB Daren Bates (2011), RB Tre Mason (2011-13) and Greg Robinson (2012-13) at Auburn.
PIT-STL SERIES HIGHS
Steelers: Ben Roethlisberger - 261 (12/20/2007)
Rams: Marc Bulger - 375 (10/26/2003)
Steelers: Jerome Bettis - 129 (11/3/1996)
Rams: Charles White - 166 (10/11/1987)
Steelers: Santonio Holmes - 133 (12/20/2007)
Rams: Torry Holt - 174 (10/26/2003)
WHAT TO LOOK FOR** QB BEN ROETHLISBERGER
• With a win, would break a tie with Terry Bradshaw for the most wins in franchise history by a quarterback.
• Needs 223 passing yards to become the fi rst Steelers quarterback with 40,000 and to become the ninth passer in league history to reach the mark with one team.
WR ANTONIO BROWN
• Five catches and 50 yards on Sunday to extend his NFL record of consecutive games with 5/50 to 35.
• Five catches and 70 yards on Sunday to extend his NFL record of consecutive games with 5/70 to 21.
• Seven receptions to extend his NFL record to 14 consecutive games with at least seven catches.
LB JAMES HARRISON
• Needs 0.5 of a half sack to join Jason Gildon (77.0) as the second player in team history with 70 or more quarterback takedowns.