FINAL SCORE: Steelers 45, Colts 10
Update: William Gay entered the NFL concussion protocol. Return is questionable.
Fourth Quarter: Steelers 45, Colts 10
Scoring Play: Antontio Brown takes it to the house on the 71-yard punt return for a touchdown.
Update: Charlie Whitehurst in at QB for the Colts in place of injured Matt Hasselbeck.
Fourth Quarter: Steelers 38, Colts 10
Scoring Play: Chris Boswell hits the 42-yard field goal to extend the Steelers lead.
Scoring Drive Notes: James Harrison's sack and forced fumble gave the Steelers the ball that lead to the field goal.
Update:James Harrison sacked Matt Hasselbeck, forced a fumble, and Vince Williams recovered.* *
Fourth Quarter: Steelers 35, Colts 10
Scoring Play: Antonio Brown wide open in the end zone for the five-yard touchdown pass from Ben Roethlisberger.
Scoring Drive Notes: Antonio Brown came up with one of those catches that only Antonio Brown can come up with for 48 yards to the eight yard line.
* Update:Chris Boswell's 47-yard field goal went wide right.Third Quarter: Steelers 28, Colts 10*
Scoring Play: Martavis Bryant caught the pass at the Colts 42-yard line and then just took it to the house for a 68-yard touchdown.
Halftime: Steelers 21, Colts 10**
Second Quarter: Steelers 21, Colts 10
Scoring Play: Ben Roethlisberger came through on third down with a five-yard touchdown pass to Markus Wheaton with just 10 seconds to play in the half.
Scoring Drive Notes: Markus Wheaton pulled in a 27-yard reception at the five-yard line with just 24 seconds remaining to keep the drive rolling.
Second Quarter: Steelers 14, Colts 10
Scoring Play: Ben Roethlisberger with the seven-yard scoring strike to Antonio Brown. The Steelers went for two and converted on a Roethlisberger to Will Johnson pass.
Scoring Drive Notes: Martavis Bryant and Antonio Brown both came up with sweet receptions to move the chains and keep the Steelers rolling. Ben Roethlisberger had the perfect touch on the one to Brown.
Update: Antonio Brown now has 6,502 career receiving yards, joining Hines Ward (12,083) and John Stallworth (8,723) as the third player in Steelers history with 6,500 receiving yards. Ironically, both Ward and Stallworth are at Heinz Field tonight.
Second Quarter: Steelers 6, Colts 10
Scoring Play: Matt Hasselbeck hit Frank Gore for a nine-yard touchdown pass, the first TD of the game.
Scoring Drive Notes: Andre Johnson pulled in a 28-yard reception to the 2-yard line to give the Colts field position.
* First Quarter: Steelers 6, Colts 3*
Scoring Play: Chris Boswell nails the 51-yard field goal to give the Steelers the lead.
Scoring Drive Notes: Brandon Boykin intercepted Matt Hasselbeck to set up the scoring drive.
** Update:Brandon Boykin intercepts Matt Hasselbeck, the second INT for the defense tonight.
First Quarter: Steelers 3, Colts 3**
Scoring Play: Chris Boswell 29-yard field goal to tie things up.
Scoring Drive Notes: Jesse James, who started for Heath Miller, had three receptions for 30 yards on the drive. Antonio Brown also had a nice 16-yard grab on the drive.
* First Quarter: Steelers 0, Colts 3*
Scoring Play: Adam Vinatieri 35-yard field goal is good to give the Colts the early lead.
Scoring Drive Notes: Billy Winn recovered DeAngelo Williams fumble to give the Colts the ball with great field position at the Steelers 25-yard line. Update:Colts recovered a Jacoby Jones fumble on the kickoff, but Jarvis Jones intercepted Matt Hasselbeck to give the Steelers the ball back.The Colts got the ball back on a fumble by DeAngelo Williams.**
Update: **Colts kickoff to SteelersSteelers Inactives vs. Colts#2 - QB
14 - WR Sammie Coates
30 - RB Jordan Todman
51 - LB Sean Spence
79 - OT Byron Stingily
83 - TE Heath Miller
96 - DE L.T. Walton
74 - T Anthony Castonzo
15 - WR Phillip Dorsett
35 - CB Josh Thomas
50 - ILB Jerrell Freeman
12 - QB Andrew Luck
69 - G Hugh Thornton
92 - LB Bjoern Werner
Take a look at pregame warmups and locker room prep before the Pittsburgh Steelers' Week 13 game against the Indianapolis Colts.
In Honor:** As a Presidential proclamation, the flags at Heinz Field will fly at half-staff during tonight's Steelers-Colts game, and remain that way through Monday, to honor the victims of the attack in San Bernardino, California on Dec. 2.
Game Day Activities
- The Steelers will celebrate the NFL's Play 60 initiative during the game, with Play60 kids lining up with players for the National Anthem. They will also take part in the Terrible Towel Twirl, which will be led by Steelers Hall of Fame center Dermontti Dawson.
- Local Punt Pass & Kick participants will compete earlier in the day at the UPMC Rooney Sports Complex and will hold a passing exhibition during halftime of the game.
- The Steelers will recognize City League and WPIAL Champions during today's game, including City League Champs Brashear, Class A Champs Clairton and Class AAA Champs Thomas Jefferson.
- The Dick's Sporting Goods co-captains for today's game are Tanner Hoenig and Max Hill.
- Lieutenant Christopher "Xerxes" Gierl will be honored as the ATI Hometown Hero.
- Season ticket holders kick things off pregame by unfurling a 60-yard Terrible Towel.
- The Steelers will honor Coach of the Week winner Rick Murphy, Brashear Bulls.
- The National Anthem will be sung by singing sensation Jackie Evancho, who is from the Pittsburgh area.