Tonight is the team's annual 'Thank You Fans' game, an opportunity for the organization to show their gratitude for all the support during the season and year-round from Steelers Nation.
Steelers President Art Rooney II will deliver a 'Thank You' message to the fans that will be shown on the Heinz Field scoreboard, and he will also have a message for the fans across the country and world-wide who love the black and gold.
All fans attending the game will be eligible to win prizes without having to do anything more than scan their mobile ticket upon entry to Heinz Field before 8:15 p.m. Prizes will be awarded throughout the game, with them distributed through all four quarters.
Some of the items that will be given to the winners include signed footballs by Ben Roethlisberger, Cameron Heyward, T.J. Watt, Derek Watt, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Najee Harris, Minkah Fitzpatrick, Pat Freiermuth and Chris Boswell. In addition, there will be gift cards for the Steelers Pro Shop, noise cancelling Bose Headphone, knit caps and much more.
There will be 10 season ticket holders who have had seats since Heinz Field opened participating in the Towel Twirl. In addition, 10 randomly selected season tickets holders who have had perfect attendance this season will win an autographed football, and one of them will walk away the winner of a trip to the 2022 NFL Draft. There will be other ways season tickets holders will be honored, including members of the Season Ticket Holders Advisory Board. Some of those include football and jersey giveaways.
In addition, at halftime a lucky fan who entered a contest will win a Steelers wrapped Ford truck.
Hear from a legend: Former Steelers Merril Hoge and Arthur Moats are taking part in a Q&A in the FedEx Great Hall beginning at 6:45 p.m. They will take questions from fans about their playing days and everything else.
Twirling that Towel: As a part of the Thank You Fans game, Steelers Legend Merril Hoge will be joined by season ticket holders to start the Terrible Towel Twirl.
Honoring a hero: The US Steel Salute to Heroes this week is United States Navy Chief Bryan Trembath. Trembath grew up in Plum Boro and his family are season ticket holders. He joined the Navy in 1996 as a Naval Aircrewman. He was assigned to his first Helicopter Squadron, HCS-4 REDWOLVES in 1997 where he trained and qualified as a helicopter door gunner. After 9-11, his squadron began a more than 10-year combat deployment rotation to the Middle East in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation New Dawn.
Enter early: Heinz Field Management and the Pittsburgh Steelers are beginning a new program with the goal of reminding fans to enter the stadium early to ensure they will not miss kickoff.
Fireworks, which will be presented by Zambelli Fireworks, will be set off an hour prior to kickoff and 30 minutes prior to kickoff to serve as reminders for fans to enter Heinz Field so they will not miss all of the pregame activities, including Steelers introductions and kickoff.
Fans are also being reminded of the mobile ticketing process in place at Heinz Field starting this year. Prior to coming to Heinz Field, fans should:
• Save their mobile tickets to the digital wallet on their smartphone.
• Make sure their phones are fully charged.
• Arrive to the gates early – if you arrive after 30 minutes before kickoff, there is a good chance you will miss the start of the game.
Honoring America: The National Anthem will be sung by Graham Fandrei, a representative of the Pittsburgh Cultural Trust and the Executive Director of the Bach Choir of Pittsburgh.
Towel unfurled: The large Terrible Towel will be unfurled by season ticket holders prior to the game.
- TV coverage: Broadcast locally in Pittsburgh on Fox (WPGH-TV)
- Game coverage begins at 1:00 p.m. ET.
- Chris Myers (play-by-play), Daryl Johnson (analysis) and Jen Hale(sideline reporter) are on the call.
- Don't miss Steelers pregame programming with a live broadcast with Bob Pompeani, Charlie Batch, Rich Walsh and Gerry Dulac on the BetMGM Steelers Kickoff show on KDKA-TV Sunday at 11:30 a.m. ET.
- Watch Steelers games live for free in the Steelers Official Mobile App (iOS & Android) and on Steelers.com mobile web. Primetime and nationally televised games are free and available to anyone located in the United States. Local market games are restricted. Please check local TV listings for availability. Be sure to "Allow Location Access" if and when prompted to access the live stream. *Geographic and device restrictions apply. Local & primetime games only. Data charges may apply.
- After the game, switch over to Pittsburgh's CW (in the Pittsburgh market) for Neighborhood Ford Store Steelers Extra Point, presented by BetMGM with Bob Pompeani and Chris Hoke. The Steelers official postgame program delivers postgame press conferences and locker room interviews.
- Don't forget all Steelers postgame press conferences are streamed live on Steelers.com, the Steelers Official Mobile App, Facebook and Twitter.
- Replay every game all season long with NFL Game Pass. Log in or start a 7-day FREE trial by clicking here >>>
- Steelers Radio Network - Game coverage begins at 1:00 p.m. ET; Pregame programming begins at 9:00 a.m.; Postgame coverage starts immediately following the game.
- Bill Hillgrove (play-by-play), Craig Wolfley (color analyst), Missi Matthews (sideline reporter) and Max Starks (sideline reporter) are on the call.
- Fans in the Pittsburgh area can listen locally on WDVE 102.5 FM & WBGG 970 AM.
- The Steelers Radio Network will broadcast the game live through our radio affiliates. Click here for a list of our radio affiliates.
- The game broadcast is also carried on Steelers Nation Radio (SNR). SNR is streamed on Steelers.com and the Official Steelers Mobile App. Fans can listen to pregame and postgame programming from anywhere in the world on these platforms. NFL geographical restrictions apply to the game broadcast stream for mobile web and mobile app users. Desktop users may listen to this broadcast from anywhere in the world on Steelers.com.
- SiriusXM subscribers can listen to Steelers game live. Please visit SiriusXM's Steelers broadcast page for channel details.
- Check out Game Day Central on Steelers.com for up to the minute stats and more.
- On the go? Download the Steelers Official Mobile App and follow along with our Game Center that features stats and drive charts.
- Play the Steelers Gameday Challenge in the Steelers Official Mobile App prior to each week's game to win prizes.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat. Don't forget to use #HereWeGo.
- Don't miss live pre and postgame programming on Facebook
- Watch Coach Mike Tomlin's press conference, LIVE immediately following the game, on Steelers.com, the Steelers Official Mobile App, Facebook and Twitter.