Steelers football is back in action. While fans watch the team work their way to the ultimate goal of Super Bowl LVI, they'll also get to experience new and exciting opportunities while at Heinz Field and from the comfort of home. With all of the exciting new features we are bringing you, we wanted to share all of the details as the start of the 2021 season approaches.
- Fully Mobile: Fans coming to Heinz Field will no longer receive paper tickets to enter the game. All tickets for Steelers games will be mobile and must be downloaded to your smartphone and saved to your Apple or Google Wallet before arriving at Heinz Field. To get started, download the Steelers Official Mobile App. If you already have the Steelers Official Mobile App, be sure to download the latest version.
- Mobile Ordering: For the first time ever, fans will now be able to use Mobile Ordering to purchase food and beverages while watching the Steelers play at Heinz Field. Mobile Ordering can be accessed from the Steelers Mobile App or by scanning a QR code within the stadium.
- Going Cashless at Heinz Field: Please note that Heinz Field is now a cashless stadium and will accept credit and debit cards, as well as Apple and Google Pay.
- Steelers Pro Shop at Heinz Field: The Steelers Pro Shop has opened its new location at Heinz Field. With more than 10,000 square feet of retail shopping space, the store offers exclusive merchandise and an expansive apparel assortment for all Steelers fans. Fans can access the store from Art Rooney Avenue and once inside Heinz Field through the Fedex Great Hall.
- Steelers Pick & Win presented by Unibet: Test your Steelers knowledge weekly with Steelers Pick & Win presented by Unibet, exclusively in the Steelers Mobile App. Starting during the regular season, you will be able to climb the leaderboard to win weekly prizes. If you're found at the top at the end of the season, you can win a VIP trip to the 2022 Pro Bowl.
- Find a Steelers Hangout: Planning to visit an opposing city this season? Find fellow Steelers fans in the location to which you'll be traveling with our new interactive Steelers Hangout map. Find restaurants, bars or even other Fan Clubs to go watch games this season.
- Ford Tailgate Zone: Steelers fans are encouraged to visit the Ford Tailgate Zone outside of Peoples Gate A East before entering Heinz Field! Enter for your chance to win a Steelers branded F150 and enjoy Steelers Experience elements!