PITTSBURGH STEELERS 2021-22 SEASON TICKET RENEWAL SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
1. HOW TO ENTER: The Pittsburgh Steelers 2021-22 Season Ticket Renewal Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") starts April 1, 2021 and ends on April 30, 2021 at 11:59 P.M. EST ("Entry Period"). You will automatically receive one entry into the Sweepstakes by renewing your season tickets for the Pittsburgh Steelers 2021-22 football season on or prior to April 30, 2021 at 11:59 P.M. The official date of entry will be the date on which a season ticket holder renews their season tickets for the Pittsburgh Steelers 2021-22 football season (the "Date of Entry"). If you renew your season tickets for the Pittsburgh Steelers 2021-22 football season prior to April 1, 2021, your Date of Entry will be April 1, 2021. You can renew your season tickets for the Pittsburgh Steelers 2021-22 football season by accessing your Account Manager page at https://am.ticketmaster.com/Steelers/ or by contacting Caitlyn Cossu in the Steelers Ticket Office at 412-697-7108 or CossuC@Steelers.nfl.com. LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER ELIGIBLE ENTRANT, REGARDLESS OF METHOD OF ENTRY.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to all Pittsburgh Steelers season ticket holders who (a) renew their season tickets for the Pittsburgh Steelers 2021-22 football season on or prior to April 1, 2021 at 11:59 P.M.; and (b) are legal residents of the United States ages 18 years and over as of the Date of Entry ("Eligible Entrants"). For season ticket accounts held in the name of a corporation, partnership or other such business entity, the primary contact name listed on said season ticket account will be deemed the Eligible Entrant in the Sweepstakes so long as the primary contact is a legal resident of the United States age 18 years and over as of the Date of Entry.
The season ticket account must be current and paid in full at or by the Date of Entry in order for an entrant to be an Eligible Entrant. Employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of Pittsburgh Steelers LLC ("Sponsor"), the National Football League and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, wholesalers, retailers, distributers, advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, husband, wife, daughter, son, step-father, step-mother, step-daughter, step-son, step-brother, step-sister, half-brother, half-sister) and/or those living in the same household of each cannot be an Eligible Entrant. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
3. SELECTION OF WINNER: On or about each day during the Entry Period and through approximately April 30, 2021, Sponsor will randomly select one (1) prize winner (the "Winner") for one (1) prize (as described in Paragraph 4 below) from among all eligible entries received and processed during the Entry Period. The Sponsor will thereafter notify the Winner by phone or email. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received from eligible season ticket holders at the time a prize Winner is selected. The unavailability of a Winner to be reached after a reasonable (as determined solely by Sponsor) effort has been made to reach the Winner may constitute forfeiture of being a Winner, at Sponsor's sole discretion, and a new Winner may be randomly selected from the remaining eligible entries. Eligible Entrants selected to win a prize shall not be eligible to win any further prizes. For the name of the Winner of a particular prize or prizes being offered through the Sweepstakes, please contact Caitlyn Cossu in the Steelers Ticket Office at 412-697-7108 or CossuC@steelers.nfl.com.
4. DESCRIPTION OF PRIZES: On or about each day during the Entry Period and through approximately April 30, 2021, the Sponsor will randomly select one (1) Winner of the following prizes (individually a "Prize", collectively the "Prizes") from among all eligible entries received and processed during the Entry Period:
DRAW DATE PRIZE TO BE DRAWN
- April 1, 2021 Autographed TJ Watt Helmet
- April 2, 2021 Autographed JuJu Smith-Schuster Photograph
- April 3, 2021 Bose SoundSport Earbuds
- April 4, 2021 $100 Steelers Pro Shop Gift Card
- April 5, 2021 Autographed Stephon Tuitt Photograph
- April 6, 2021 Two (2) Tickets to Rock Steelers Style 2021
- April 7, 2021 Bose SoundSport Earbuds
- April 8, 2021 Autographed Eric Ebron Photograph
- April 9, 2021 Two (2) Tickets to the 2021 Steelers Hall of Honor Ceremony
- April 10, 2021 $100 Steelers Pro Shop Gift Card
- April 11, 2021 Autographed Chase Claypool Photograph
- April 12, 2021 Bose SoundSport Earbuds
- April 13, 2021 Autographed Cam Heyward Football
- April 14, 2021 Steelers Custom Ogio Backpack
- April 15, 2021 Autographed Devin Bush Photograph
- April 16, 2021 Two (2) Tickets to the 2021 Steelers Alumni Dinner
- April 17, 2021 $100 Steelers Pro Shop Gift Card
- April 18, 2021 Autographed Diontae Johnson Photograph
- April 19, 2021 Bose SoundSport Earbuds
- April 20, 2021 Autographed TJ Watt Photograph
- April 21, 2021 $100 Steelers Pro Shop Gift Card
- April 22, 2021 Two (2) Tickets to Rock Steelers Style 2021
- April 23, 2021 Autographed Terrell Edmunds Photograph
- April 24, 2021 Bose SoundSport Earbuds
- April 25, 2021 Autographed James Washington Photograph
- April 26, 2021 $100 Steelers Pro Shop Gift Card
- April 27, 2021 Autographed Minkah Fitzpatrick Photograph
- April 28, 2021 Autographed Zach Banner Photograph
- April 29, 2021 Bose SoundSport Earbuds
- April 30, 2021 Autographed Devin Bush Football
Eligible Entrants are eligible to win only those Prizes offered on or after the Eligible Entrants' Date of Entry. Other than as noted above, all taxes and incidental expenses (including, but not limited to, food and drinks) associated with the Prizes are the responsibility of the Winner. The Prizes may not be redeemed for cash value. The Prizes are nontransferable and no substitutions are allowed except by Sponsor, which reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to award Prizes of equal or greater value if one or more of the Prizes is/are unavailable for any reason.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY/DISCLAIMERS: THE WINNER WILL BE REQUIRED TO EXECUTE AND RETURN AN AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY AND/OR RELEASE OF LIABILITY BEFORE ACCEPTING AND/OR BEING AWARDED HIS/HER PRIZE. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ALL ENTRANTS AGREE TO FOREVER WAIVE, RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE SPONSOR AND THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE, AS WELL AS EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, ATTORNEYS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, CONTRACTORS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS AND INSURERS (COLLECTIVELY "RELEASED PARTIES") FOR AND FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEBTS, LIABILITIES, DEMANDS, OBLIGATIONS, COSTS, FEES, EXPENSES, ACTIONS, CAUSES OF ACTION WHATSOEVER, OF EVERY NATURE, CHARACTER AND DESCRIPTION (COLLECTIVELY, "CLAIMS"), KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL THOSE ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR THE PRIZES; THESE OFFICIAL RULES; ENTRANT'S ENTRY; THE NEGLIGENCE OF ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES; THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF THE PRIZES; AND ANY PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. IN ADDITION, EACH ENTRANT ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH: (I) INCOMPLETE, LOST, LATE, MISDIRECTED OR ILLEGIBLE ENTRIES OR FOR FAILURE TO RECEIVE OR PROCESS ENTRIES DUE TO ANY CAUSE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, HUMAN, TRANSMISSION, OR TECHNICAL PROBLEMS, FAILURES, OR MALFUNCTIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER ORIGINATING WITH SENDER, SPONSOR OR OTHERWISE, THAT MAY LIMIT AN ENTRANT'S ABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; OR (II) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR THE USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES AND DAMAGES RELATED TO PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, DAMAGE TO, LOSS OR DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY, OR ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES RELATED TO OR BASED ON THE ENTRANT'S RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY OR PRIVACY, OR THE ENTRANT'S CLAIM THAT HE OR SHE HAS SOMEHOW BEEN DEFAMED OR PORTRAYED IN A FALSE LIGHT.)
BY SUBMITTING AND MAINTAINING AN ENTRY, ENTRANT REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS THAT HE OR SHE OWNS AND/OR HAS THE AUTHORITY TO RELEASE THE CLAIMS STATED HEREIN. FURTHER, BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY OR ACCEPTING ANY PRIZE, ALL ENTRANTS AND WINNERS EXPRESSLY AGREE TO AT ALL TIMES DEFEND, HOLD HARMLESS, AND INDEMNIFY THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST ALL CLAIMS OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS' FEES AND DISBURSEMENTS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR THE PRIZES; THESE OFFICIAL RULES; ENTRANT'S ENTRY; THE NEGLIGENCE OF ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES; THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF THE PRIZES; AND ANY PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE, ITS MEMBER PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL CLUBS, NFL VENTURES, L.P., NFL PROPERTIES LLC, NFL ENTERPRISES LLC, NFL PRODUCTIONS LLC AND NFL INTERNATIONAL LLC AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SHAREHOLDERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND EMPLOYEES (COLLECTIVELY, THE "NFL ENTITIES") WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR THE PRIZE(S) AWARDED.
BY ENTERING, EACH ELIGIBLE ENTRANT EXPRESSLY AGREES TO BE ABSOLUTELY BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND BY THE DECISIONS OF SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS CONCERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES ARE AND SHALL BE BINDING AND FINAL. FAILURE OF A WINNER TO COMPLY WITH ANY OF THE ABOVE CONDITIONS AS REQUIRED BY SPONSOR, OR NONCOMPLIANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER, SHALL RESULT IN PERMANENT DISQUALIFICATION, PRIZE FORFEITURE AND MAY RESULT, AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION, IN THE RANDOM SELECTION OF AN ALTERNATE POTENTIAL WINNER FROM AMONG ALL REMAINING ELIGIBLE ENTRANTS FOR THE DRAWING AT ISSUE.
6. PUBLICITY RELEASE: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant irrevocably grants the Released Parties the right to use each such entrant's name, photograph, image, video, biographical information, in any and all media for any purpose, including, without limitation, advertising and promotional purposes and each entrant hereby releases the Released Parties from any liability with respect thereto, except where prohibited. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrant permits the Released Parties to utilize entrant's contact information provided by entrant on the entry form or otherwise to contact entrant for any reason via phone, email, and/or mail. The completion and/or submission of an entry to the Sweepstakes constitutes assent to these written terms.
7. ADDITIONAL DISCLAIMERS: If the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including, without limitation, because of a printing error, computer error, human error, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or other cause which corrupts or threatens to corrupt or adversely affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, including a suspension of awarding the Prizes from among eligible entries received prior to the date of the cancellation, modification or suspension. Entrants agree to not knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Sweepstakes and/or prevent others from participating in the Sweepstakes. Any person who supplies false information, obtains entries by fraudulent means, or is otherwise determined to be in violation of these Official Rules in an attempt to obtain a Prize will forfeit the Prize and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
8. GOVERNING LAW AND FORUM SELECTION: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE ENTRANTS, SPONSOR OR RELEASED PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR PRIZES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE'S LAWS. ANY AND ALL DISPUTES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES, THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND/OR THE PRIZES SHALL BE DECIDED SOLELY AND EXCLUSIVELY BY THE COURT OF COMMON PLEAS OF ALLEGHENY COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA.
9. ALTERNATIVE METHOD OF ENTRY: In order to obtain an alternative method of entry to participate in the Sweepstakes, please contact Caitlyn Cossu in the Steelers Ticket Office at 412-697-7108 or CossuC@Steelers.nfl.com.
10. WITHDRAWAL FROM SWEEPSTAKES: Any entrants who/which do not want to participate in the Sweepstakes can withdraw from the Sweepstakes by contacting Caitlyn Cossu in the Steelers Ticket Office at 412-697-7108 or CossuC@Steelers.nfl.com.
11. SPONSOR: Pittsburgh Steelers LLC, 100 Art Rooney Avenue, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15212-5557. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes at any time.