Third Annual Steelers Charity Walk
Saturday, July 27, 10:00 a.m. - New Start Time
Saint Vincent College
Join Steelers Hall of Fame cornerback Mel Blount at the third annual Steelers Charity Walk to benefit the Chuck Noll Foundation for Brain Injury Research.
Mel will share memories of Coach Noll beginning at 10 a.m., then walkers will enjoy the quiet trails on Saint Vincent’s Campus beginning at 10:30 a.m.
Registration is now open and is limited for this event, so register today to secure your spot.
VIP Experience (SOLD OUT) - A limited number of VIP experiences including lunch, hospitality in the Rogers Center, and watching afternoon practice from the field.
About the Chuck Noll Foundation
The Steelers launched the Chuck Noll Foundation for Brain Injury Research in 2016 to support continued research and education regarding brain injuries and treatment of sports-related concussions.
Under Noll’s leadership during his 23-year coaching career, the Steelers became the first team in NFL history to win four Super Bowls. Noll’s commitment to the well-being of his players ultimately led to the development of the ImPACT test (Immediate Post-Concussion Assessment and Cognitive Testing) used by NFL team doctors since 2007, and now internationally used to help monitor concussions for athletes at all levels.
The foundation funds research that it believes is the most promising in the area of sports-related concussions and related conditions. To help best evaluate which research programs to fund, some of the most renowned neurosurgeons in the country serve on a national medical advisory panel.
Steelers Charity Walk Pricing Schedule
- Opening Registration – Walk Only: $25 (Early Bird thru Memorial Day, May 27)
- Opening Registration – Walk & Training Camp Hat: $35 (Early Bird thru Memorial Day, May 27)
- Next Price Increase – Walk Only: $30 (May 28th – Through Event)
- Next Price Increase – Walk & Training Camp Hat: $40 (May 28th – Through Event)
- Exclusive Experience Walk, Training Camp Hat, Lunch, Hospitality in Rogers Center Field passes for Practice: $100 (Limited Number available, SOLD OUT)
Bundle Pricing Schedule (5K & Charity Walk registration) $5 Savings
- Opening Registration: $45 (Early Bird thru Memorial Day, May 27th)
- Next Price Increase: $55 (May 28th - July 4)
- Next Price Increase: $60 (July 5 – Through Walk
- Saturday, July 27 starting at 8:30 a.m. at Saint Vincent College
- All participants will receive a t-shirt.
- Mel Blount will speak at 10 a.m.
- The walk will start at 10:30 a.m.
- The two mile course will begin at Chuck Noll Field and follow the Winnie Palmer Nature Trail on the Saint Vincent Campus.
- Water, Gatorade and fruit will be available at the finish.
- Bicycles, skateboards, scooters, roller skates and roller blades are not permitted on the course.
- Animals are not permitted on the course with the exception of recognized service animals.
- Headphones (iPods, mp3 players, CDs, Walkman’s, radios, etc.) are discouraged
- Packet pickup begins at 8:30 a.m. at Saint Vincent College
- Free parking is available in the Steelers Training Camp main parking lot.
- Please plan to arrive no later than 9:00 a.m. to allow for traffic.