The Pittsburgh Steelers took on the Minnesota Vikings to kick off the 2015 preseason in the NFL/Pro Football Hall of Fame Game in Canton, Ohio.
Six stats of interest from the Steelers 14-3 loss to the Minnesota Vikings in the Pro Football Hall of Fame Game:
- Quarterback Landry Jones played the entire game, finishing with 16 completions on 32 attempts (50%) for 135 yards.
- Dri Archer led the Steelers in rushing with four carries for 24 yards, including a 15-yard run. Cam Stingily had 11 carries for 18 yards before leaving the game injured.
- Archer also had six receptions for 33 yards, a long of 14 yards. Shakim Phillips had two receptions for 43 yards.
- Linebacker Ryan Shazier led the Steelers in tackles with five, while Antwon Blake had four tackles on his birthday.
- The Steelers had nine first downs in the game, five passing, two rushing and two as a result of penalty.
- Red zone is an area the Steelers have focused on improving in, but were 0-2 inside the 20-yard line against the Vikings.