· Save your ticket(s) to your phone's wallet BEFORE heading to Acrisure Stadium. This ensures you have access to your ticket in the event WiFi or cellular connections are unavailable.
· Your ticket will display the preferred entry gate based on your seat location, but you may enter any general gate.
· Arrive early - gates open 2 hours prior to kickoff. To speed up the entry process, transfer tickets to your guests so everyone has their own ticket on their mobile device.
· To get started, download or open the Steelers Official Mobile app.
1. Open the Steelers Official Mobile App.
2. Tap "Tickets" in the bottom navigation then "My Tickets"
3. Sign in using the email address and password associated with your Steelers Account Manager and Ticketmaster account
4. Select the game
5. Tap "Add to Wallet" or "Save to Phone" and confirm which tickets to add. Once complete, your tickets will be accessible within your phone's wallet.
1. Download the Steelers Official Mobile App from the Apple or Google Play Store
2. Open the app then hit "Continue"
3. Select whether you would like to receive notifications
4. Next, create a Fan Profile to customize your Steelers app experience. Or, select "Skip." IMPORTANT: The Fan Profile is NOT the same as your Steelers Account Manager email and password. Set up a new fan profile or tap "Skip."
5. Once inside the app, to access your tickets tap "Tickets" in the bottom navigation
1. Select the game; tap "Transfer"
2. Select the seats to transfer and tap "Transfer to"
3. Select from your existing phone contacts or manually enter a recipient's email or cell phone number (if using desktop, sending by email address is the only option)
To cancel a transfer BEFORE the tickets have been accepted, tap "Cancel Transfer" to return the tickets to your account. Once the tickets have been accepted by the recipient, the option to cancel the transfer will no longer be available.
Tickets cannot be transferred from a digital wallet. If you can no longer attend the event and wish to send the tickets to a guest or post for sale, delete the tickets from your wallet and then transfer or post for sale via the Steelers Official Mobile app.
1. Select the game you wish to sell; tap "Sell"
2. Select the seats you wish to sell then tap "Set Price"
3. Set the sale price per ticket then tap "Payout method"
4. Select your payout method
5. Confirm the information and click "Sell Ticket(s)"
IMPORTANT: Funds for tickets you sell will be available to you 7-10 business days after the event has taken place.
To access tickets purchased from a third party not affiliated with the Pittsburgh Steelers or Ticketmaster, please contact the source from which you purchased the ticket(s) for any issues accessing your mobile tickets.