The current practice schedule begins on Thursday, July 26 and concludes on Tuesday, August 14 with practice beginning at 2:55 pm each day:
Steelers 2018 Training Camp Schedule
Wed., July 25 - All players report by 4 p.m.
Thurs., July 26 - 2:55 p.m. (Open To Public)
Fri., July 27 - 2:55 p.m. (Open To Public)
Sat., July 28 - 2:55 p.m. (Open To Public)
Sun., July 29 - 2:55 p.m. (Open To Public)
Mon., July 30 - 2:55 p.m. (Open To Public)
Tues., July 31 - Players Day Off (No Practice)
Wed., August 1 - 2:55 p.m. (Open To Public)
Thurs., August 2 - 2:55 p.m. (Open To Public)
Fri., August 3 - 7 p.m. Latrobe Memorial Stadium (Open to Public)
Sat., August 4 - 2:55 p.m. (Open To Public)
Sun., August 5 - 2:55 p.m. (Open To Public)
Mon., August 6 - Players Day Off (No Practice)
Tues., August 7 - 2:55 p.m. (Open To Public)
Wed., August 8 - Practice Not Open To Public
Thurs., August 9 - First Preseason Game at Philadelphia Eagles (7 p.m. KDKA-TV)
Fri., August 10 - Players Day Off (No Practice)
Sat., August 11 - 2:55 p.m. (Open To Public)
Sun., August 12 - 2:55 p.m. (Open To Public)
Mon., August 13 - 2:55 p.m. (Open To Public)
Tues., August 14 - 2:55 p.m. (Open To Public)
Wed., August 15 - Practice Not Open To Public, BREAK CAMP
*Schedule subject to change
For all practices at Saint Vincent College, fans can enjoy numerous activities from 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm daily at Steelers Experience:
- Visit the Steelers Pro Shop tent for the best selection of Training Camp apparel anywhere including a Steelers Authentic Memorabilia store inside the tent. During all of training camp, spend $100 and receive four (4) complimentary tickets to the Steelers Family Fest at Heinz Field on Sunday, August 19.
- Steelers Nation Unite tent – fans can stop by to spin the prize wheel for a chance to score great prizes, such as a chance to win VIP on-field experiences, Steelers Family Fest tickets as well as pick up a team roster for the day’s practice.
- Watch daily Steelers Training Camp programming on the big screen TV.
- You and Me and a Photo Booth Too tent – take your photo against the backdrop of some of your favorite Steelers scenes. A Steelers Alumni will be present from 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm at this location for a daily Meet & Greet.
- Game Faces face painting – free to all fans
- Challenge yourself in the new Steelers Experience area. Time your performance, track your progress each day and prove you are NFL ready! Fans will also have an opportunity to capture memorable photos with our giant Steelers gloves, compare themselves with actual size player cutouts and our "How Do You Stack Up?" display.
Play 60 Fan Zone (3:30 PM – 4:30 PM)
The Steelers will feature a "Play 60 Fun Zone" for children in grades 1-12 to participate in at the team's 2018 Training Camp. The "Play 60 Fun Zone" will include fun and exciting football-themed activities for 60 minutes each day the Steelers hold practice. Children will be able to register for the "Play 60 Fun Zone" once campus opens and is limited to the first 200 registrants. The Play 60 Fun Zone is located at the baseball field at the bottom of the steps of Carey Hall. The Steelers will host a youth football team each day at practice. The youth football squad will welcome the Steelers to the field each day while enjoying a skills clinic to celebrate Play Football month.
The Pittsburgh Steelers would like to thank our associate sponsors – 84 Lumber, Anheuser-Busch, Your Neighborhood Ford Stores and UPMC Health Systems for their support at the 2018 Steelers Training Camp at Saint Vincent College.