2008 W.P.I.A.L Championships
- Heinz Field lots will be open at 8:30 a.m. The cost is $5 per vehicle. - There is no parking lot designated for employee parking.
- If you have a parking pass for G21 you will be allowed to park there.
- Handicap spectators may be dropped off at Press gate across from the Carnegie Science Center.
- VIP and Media parking will not be available.
- Tickets will be sold the day of the event for $10.00 starting at 9:30 AM.
- Tickets will be sold out of the Southeast and Southwest Rotundas.
- If spectators leave and want to re-enter the stadium they will need to purchase another ticket.*
- Gate A - All spectators will enter the building through Gate A
- Suite B & Suite C - Will be open to accommodate guests with suite tickets
- Gate 6 (North Service Gate) - The teams, band and cheerleaders will enter through gate 6.
- Admin Lobby/Press Gate - Press & Suite Patrons
Home Team spectators will sit in Sections 130 – 144.
Visiting Team spectators will sit in Section 101- 115.
- All spectators are subject Heinz Field Policies available, which are available on the Pittsburgh Steelers Website.
- All spectators are subject to search prior to entering Heinz Field.
- Confetti is PROHIBITED in Heinz Field.
- Whistles, sirens, horns, and stick held pom poms are prohibited in accordance with WPIAL rules.
- Stationary signs and banners that are sportsmanlike in their message are permitted.
Other General Information
- Programs will be assembled by the WPIAL and will be available at Heinz Field for $5.00.
- The games will be broadcast live over FSN Pittsburgh Television and over the radio on MSA Network.