The Pittsburgh Steelers have announced this week's prizes and giveaways for their game day promotion, 1st-IN-GOAL, which is sponsored by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. The promotion continues to reward more fans with prizes who enter Heinz Field early on game days. All 25,000 scratch cards will reveal a prize.
The 1st-IN-GOAL promotion, in its fourth year, will continue throughout the 2014 season. Kickoff for Saturday's game is set for 7:30 p.m. and gates will open at 5:30 p.m.
Fans are encouraged to arrive early for a chance to win many great prizes, including the opportunity to be on the field during pre-game warm-ups and to participate in the pre-game Terrible Towel Twirl just prior to kickoff.
The first 25,000 fans who enter the stadium will be given scratch-off cards, which will be distributed at all gates as well as suite and club entrances. The following is a list of this week's prizes and partners:
- Steelers gift cards (Steelers Sideline stores)
- Pre-game field passes
- Free in-stadium fountain drink (Pepsi)
- Free in-stadium pizza (Fox's Pizza Den)
- Free in-stadium Super Hot Dog (Silverstar Meats)
- Concert Tickets (Stage AE)
- Free Appetizer (Andora)
- PG Store offer
- Official 9Forty League Cap (New Era)
- Overnight stays (Nemacolin Woodlands Resort and Spa)
- Free Coffee (GetGo)
- Admission to the Pro Football of Fame