If you ever wanted to fulfill a dream of experiencing Steelers training camp for an entire weekend, then the 2014 Steelers Men's Fantasy Camp presented by Bud Light is your chance. You can stay in the same dorm rooms as the players, eat in the team cafeteria and practice on the same field that the six-time Super Bowl Champion Pittsburgh Steelers have done for the past 48 years at Saint Vincent College in Latrobe, PA.
Registration is now open for the 12th annual Steelers Men's Fantasy Camp presented by Bud Light!
The Pittsburgh Steelers invite you to join us at Saint Vincent College in Latrobe from Friday, May 30 - Sunday, June 1, 2014. The weekend begins with a tour of Heinz Field in Pittsburgh on Friday afternoon at either 12 p.m. or 2 p.m. Your weekend at Saint Vincent College in Latrobe, PA will begin with registration at 5 p.m. on Friday followed by a food and beverage reception attended by Steelers Alumni.
In addition to the Friday evening reception, your weekend includes:
- A white #43 Polamalu Steelers Nike replica jersey.
- Dorm housing (two per room), meals and a special Steelers gift bag upon registering.
- Steelers Alumni Tunch Ilkin and Craig Wolfley will serve as your hosts for the entire weekend.
- On-field practices Saturday morning and afternoon that will be conducted by Steelers Alumni Bubby Brister, Jeff Hartings. Jeff Reed, Yancey Thigpen, J.T. Thomas, John Banaszak and Jason Gildon.
- A Saturday afternoon "Team Meeting" conducted by a current Steelers coach.
- A Saturday evening banquet featuring prime rib and special guest five-time Pro Bowl and four-time Super Bowl Champion Steelers safety Donnie Shell.
- Tickets to all 2014 Steelers home games will be raffled off on Saturday evening.
- A skills competition divided by age groups on Sunday with great prizes for the winners.
- Your cost for the entire weekend camp is $699 per person.
- All applicants must be 23 or older to participate.
- On Sunday, the lunch and the awards ceremony will conclude by 1:30 p.m.
More details will be available here, so check back often, or you can contact us at 412-697-7713.