Steelers’ fans can kick off the NFL season at the 2014 Steelers Fan Blitz, presented by Xfinity, on Saturday, May 10, from 11:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. at Heinz Field.
Tickets for your entire day at Heinz Field are $12 for adults and $5 for children 12 and under. Tickets are now on sale at all Ticketmaster Outlets and the Steelers Sideline Stores at:
* Westmoreland Mall
* Pittsburgh Mills
* Premium Outlets at Grove City
* South Hills Village
- Current and former Steelers players will be on hand to sign autographs throughout Heinz Field. Presently, Mike Tomczak, Mike Wagner, Gerry Mullins, Bryan Hinkle, Dwayne Woodruff, Larry Brown, Craig Wolfley, Robin Cole, Marv Kellum, Louis Lipps, Craig Bingham, Jeff Hartings, Edmund Nelson, John Banaszak, Randy Grossman, Rob Golden, Terrance Garvin and Derek Moye will be appearing. Please check back here for additional player updates as we approach the event.
- The Central Blood Bank will hold a Blood Drive in the North Club Lounge during the Steelers Fan Blitz. All pre-registered fans donating blood will receive free admission to this year’s event at http://www.centralbloodbank.org/events.
- The Steelers will hold Youth Skill Sessions for grades 1-8 on the playing field.
- All fans will also be permitted on the playing field to attempt field goals throughout the day.
- All six Super Bowl trophies will be on display at the stage in the FedEx Great Hall.
- Scooby-Doo will be appearing in the East Club Lounge from 12-3. The East Club Lounge will also be open to all fans featuring interactive elements for kids. Doodlebugs will have crafts and activities for kids including the Doodle Bugs! Mascot. Contests will also be featured in the East Club Lounge for "Draft nicks" to participate. WDVE-FM will be broadcasting live throughout the day.
- Steely McBeam will be present the entire day to meet and greet Steelers fans.
- Register to win great prizes, including tickets to Steelers home games, from the Xfinity Prize Tent in the South Plaza. Test your passing skills at the Xfinity Quarterback Challenge for a chance to win four tickets to the first Steelers regular season home game. Stop by the Xfinity Mobile Tour featuring interactive games and entertainment along with the latest technology from Xfinity.
- Game Faces will offer free face painting for our fans in the West Concourse, South Plaza and FedEx Great Hall.
- The Steelers locker room will be open for all fans to see and have the opportunity to try on equipment of a Steelers player. While inside the Steelers locker room, fans can subscribe to Steelers Digest and take advantage of the Draft Day special.
For more information please call 412-697-7713.