Steelers’ fans can kick off the NFL season at the 2014 Steelers Fan Blitz, presented by Xfinity, on Saturday, May 10, from 11:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. at Heinz Field.
Tickets for your entire day at Heinz Field are $12 for adults and $5 for children 12 and under. They will go on sale on Monday, March 24 at all Ticketmaster Outlets and the Steelers Sideline Stores at:
* Westmoreland Mall
* Pittsburgh Mills
* Premium Outlets at Grove City
* South Hills Village
- Current and former Steelers players will be on hand to sign autographs throughout Heinz Field. Players appearing will be updated closer to the event.
- The Steelers will hold Youth Skill Sessions for grades 1-8 on the playing field.
- All fans will also be permitted on the playing field to attempt field goals throughout the day.
- Steely McBeam will be present the entire day to meet and greet Steelers fans.
- Register to win great prizes, including tickets to Steelers home games, from the Xfinity Prize Tent in the South Plaza. Test your passing skills at the Xfinity Quarterback Challenge for a chance to win four tickets to the first Steelers regular season home game. Stop by the Xfinity Mobile Tour featuring interactive games and entertainment along with the latest technology from Xfinity.
- Game Faces will offer free face painting for our fans in the West Concourse, South Plaza and FedEx Great Hall.
- The East Club Lounge will be open to all fans featuring interactive elements for kids. Contests will also be featured in the East Club Lounge for "Draft nicks" to participate. WDVE-FM will be broadcasting live throughout the day.
- The Steelers locker room will be open for all fans to see and have the opportunity to try on equipment of a Steelers player. While inside the Steelers locker room, fans can subscribe to Steelers Digest and take advantage of the Draft Day special.
For more information please call 412-697-7713.
Check out photos from all of the fun at last year's event.