PITTSBURGH STEELERS SEASON TICKET HOLDERS
2017 NFL DRAFT EXPERIENCE SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE.
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. HOW TO ENTER: The Pittsburgh Steelers Season Ticket Holders 2017 NFL Draft Experience Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) starts March 8, 2017 and ends on March 15, 2017 at 11:59 P.M. EST (“Entry Period”). You will automatically receive one entry into the Sweepstakes by visiting your season ticket Account Manager page online and completing a short survey. You can access your Account Manager page at https://steelersportal.io-media.com/.
Any season ticket holder who/which wants to participate in the Sweepstakes but does not want to complete the above-referenced, on-line survey can obtain an alternative method of entry by contacting the Steelers Ticket Office at 412-323-1200 or ticketoffice@Steelers.nfl.com. There is a limit of one (1) entry per 2017 season ticket account number, regardless of the method of entry.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to all Pittsburgh Steelers 2017 season ticket holders with a valid 2017 season ticket account number who are legal residents of the United States ages 18 years and over as of March 8, 2017. For season ticket accounts held in the name of a corporation, partnership or other such business entity, the primary contact name listed on said season ticket account will be deemed the entrant in the Sweepstakes so long as the primary contact is a legal resident of the United States age 18 years and over as of March 8, 2017.
The season ticket account must be current and paid in full by time of entry in order for an entrant to be eligible. Employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of Pittsburgh Steelers LLC (“Sponsor”), the National Football League and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, wholesalers, retailers, distributers, advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, husband, wife, daughter, son, step- father, step-mother, step-daughter, step-son, step-brother, step-sister, half-brother, half-sister) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
3. SELECTION OF WINNER: On March 16, 2017, Sponsor shall randomly select one (1) prize winner (the “Winner”) from among all eligible entries received and processed between March 9, 2017 and March 15, 2017 at 11:59 P.M. EST. The Winner will be notified by phone or email on or after March 16, 2017. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received from eligible season ticket holders. The unavailability of a Winner to be reached after a reasonable (as determined solely by Sponsor) effort has been made to reach the Winner may constitute forfeiture of being a Winner, at Sponsor's sole discretion, and a new Winner may be randomly selected from the remaining eligible entries. For the name of the Winner, available after March 16, 2017, please contact Dave Wolfe in the Steelers Ticket Office at 412-697-7108 or ticketoffice@Steelers.nfl.com.
4. DESCRIPTION OF PRIZE: The Winner will receive a trip for two (2) to the 2017 NFL Draft in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on April 27th through April 29th, 2017 (the “Prize”). The Prize will include, but is not necessarily limited to:
(a) Round trip airfare for two (2) to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (leaving on Wednesday, April 26, 2017; returning on Saturday, April 29, 2017)
(b) Hotel accommodations for two (2) for the evenings of April 26, 2017 through April 28, 2017
(c) Breakfast, lunch and dinner on Day 1 of the 2017 NFL Draft (April 27, 2017)
(d) Behind the scenes and front of the house viewing of Day 1 of the 2017 NFL Draft
(e) Opportunity to carry the Steelers New Era Draft Cap down the red carpet on Day 1 of the 2017 NFL Draft
(f) Opportunity to hand a custom Steelers jersey to the Commissioner on stage during the announcement of the Steelers’ 2017 first round draft pick on Day 1 of the 2017 NFL Draft
(g) Theatre access for Day 2 of the NFL Draft (April 28, 2017)
(h) Retail authentic Steelers jersey with the Number 17 and “NFL Draft” printed on the nameplate
(i) 2017 NFL Draft Gift Bag
Other than as noted above, all taxes and incidental expenses (including but not limited to, food and drinks) associated with the Prize are the responsibility of the Winner. The Prize may not be redeemed for cash value. The Prize is nontransferable and no substitutions are allowed except by Sponsor, which reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to award a prize of equal or greater value if the Prize is unavailable for any reason.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY/DISCLAIMERS: THE WINNER WILL BE REQUIRED TO EXECUTE AND RETURN AN AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY AND/OR RELEASE OF LIABILITY BEFORE ACCEPTING AND/OR BEING AWARDED HIS/HER PRIZE. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ALL ENTRANTS AGREE TO FOREVER WAIVE, RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE SPONSOR AND THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE, AS WELL AS EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, ATTORNEYS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, CONTRACTORS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS AND INSURERS (COLLECTIVELY "RELEASED PARTIES") FOR AND FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEBTS, LIABILITIES, DEMANDS, OBLIGATIONS, COSTS, FEES, EXPENSES, ACTIONS, CAUSES OF ACTION WHATSOEVER, OF EVERY NATURE, CHARACTER AND DESCRIPTION (COLLECTIVELY, "CLAIMS"), KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL THOSE ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR THE PRIZE; THESE OFFICIAL RULES; ENTRANT'S ENTRY; THE NEGLIGENCE OF ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES; THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF THE PRIZE; AND ANY PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. IN ADDITION, EACH ENTRANT ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH: (I) INCOMPLETE, LOST, LATE, MISDIRECTED OR ILLEGIBLE ENTRIES OR FOR FAILURE TO RECEIVE OR PROCESS ENTRIES DUE TO ANY CAUSE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, HUMAN, TRANSMISSION, OR TECHNICAL PROBLEMS, FAILURES, OR MALFUNCTIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER ORIGINATING WITH SENDER, SPONSOR OR OTHERWISE, THAT MAY LIMIT AN ENTRANT'S ABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; OR (II) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR THE USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES AND DAMAGES RELATED TO PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, DAMAGE TO, LOSS OR DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY, OR ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES RELATED TO OR BASED ON THE ENTRANT'S RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY OR PRIVACY, OR THE ENTRANT'S CLAIM THAT HE OR SHE HAS SOMEHOW BEEN DEFAMED OR PORTRAYED IN A FALSE LIGHT.)
BY SUBMITTING AND MAINTAINING AN ENTRY, ENTRANT REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS THAT HE OR SHE OWNS AND/OR HAS THE AUTHORITY TO RELEASE THE CLAIMS STATED HEREIN. FURTHER, BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY OR ACCEPTING ANY PRIZE, ALL ENTRANTS AND WINNERS EXPRESSLY AGREE TO AT ALL TIMES DEFEND, HOLD HARMLESS, AND INDEMNIFY THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST ALL CLAIMS OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS' FEES AND DISBURSEMENTS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR THE PRIZE; THESE OFFICIAL RULES; ENTRANT'S ENTRY; THE NEGLIGENCE OF ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES; THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF THE PRIZE; AND ANY PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE, ITS MEMBER PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL CLUBS, NFL VENTURES, L.P., NFL PROPERTIES LLC, NFL ENTERPRISES LLC, NFL PRODUCTIONS LLC AND NFL INTERNATIONAL LLC AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SHAREHOLDERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND EMPLOYEES (COLLECTIVELY, THE "NFL ENTITIES") WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR THE PRIZE AWARDED.
BY ENTERING, EACH ELIGIBLE ENTRANT EXPRESSLY AGREES TO BE ABSOLUTELY BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND BY THE DECISIONS OF SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS CONCERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES ARE AND SHALL BE BINDING AND FINAL. FAILURE OF A WINNER TO COMPLY WITH ANY OF THE ABOVE CONDITIONS AS REQUIRED BY SPONSOR, OR NONCOMPLIANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER, SHALL RESULT IN PERMANENT DISQUALIFICATION, PRIZE FORFEITURE AND MAY RESULT, AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION, IN THE RANDOM SELECTION OF AN ALTERNATE POTENTIAL WINNER FROM AMONG ALL REMAINING ELIGIBLE ENTRANTS FOR THE DRAWING AT ISSUE.
6. PUBLICITY RELEASE: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant irrevocably grants the Released Parties the right to use each such entrant's name, photograph, image, video, biographical information, in any and all media for any purpose, including, without limitation, advertising and promotional purposes and each entrant hereby releases the Released Parties from any liability with respect thereto, except where prohibited. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrant permits the Released Parties to utilize entrant's contact information provided by entrant on the entry form or otherwise to contact entrant for any reason via phone, email, and/or mail. The completion and/or submission of an entry to the Sweepstakes constitutes assent to these written terms.
7. ADDITIONAL DISCLAIMERS: If the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including, without limitation, because of a printing error, computer error, human error, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or other cause which corrupts or threatens to corrupt or adversely affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, including a suspension of awarding the Prize from among eligible entries received prior to the date of the cancellation, modification or suspension. Entrants agree to not knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Sweepstakes and/or prevent others from participating in the Sweepstakes. Any person who supplies false information, obtains entries by fraudulent means, or is otherwise determined to be in violation of these Official Rules in an attempt to obtain the Prize will forfeit the Prize and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
8. GOVERNING LAW AND FORUM SELECTION: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE ENTRANTS, SPONSOR OR RELEASED PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR PRIZE SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE'S LAWS. ANY AND ALL DISPUTES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES, THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND/OR THE PRIZE SHALL BE DECIDED SOLELY AND EXCLUSIVELY BY THE COURT OF COMMON PLEAS OF ALLEGHENY COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA.
9. ALTERNATIVE METHOD OF ENTRY: In order to obtain an alternative method of entry to participate in the Sweepstakes, please contact the Steelers Ticket Office at 412-323-1200 or ticketoffice@Steelers.nfl.com.
10. WITHDRAWAL FROM SWEEPSTAKES: Any entrants who/which do not want to participate in the Sweepstakes can withdraw from the Sweepstakes by contacting the Steelers Ticket Office at 412-323-1200 or ticketoffice@Steelers.nfl.com.
11. SPONSOR: Pittsburgh Steelers LLC, 100 Art Rooney Avenue, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15212-5557.