NFL Preseason Live will offer Steelers fans unprecedented coverage of the 2013 preseason.
The subscription, provided by the NFL and the Steelers, will allow fans the opportunity to watch every minute of the preseason live or on-demand from their computer or tablet.
NFL Preseason Live will offer fans their first look at the Steelers’ 2013 rookie class and the opportunity to watch some exciting position battles unfold on the field.
For just $14.99, fans will have access to:
- Every out-of-market preseason game live.
- All 65 Preseason games on-demand or commercial free condensed 30-minute versions that include penalties, coaches challenges and plays under review.
- HD Video up to 4,500 Kbps with DVR controls and multiple viewing modes.
- Full replays of every preseason game from 2010-2012.
- Big play markers that allow fans to instantly view the biggest and most pivotal plays of on-demand games.
- Dual/Quad view. Watch two videos at once with Picture-in-Picture, or watch four videos simultaneously.
* The Steelers preseason game against the Washington Redskins on August 19 will not be available through NFL Preseason Live as it will be nationally televised on ESPN.
** NFL Preseason Live is only available to users located within the United States. International fans click here