• The Steelers invite you to join us as we kickoff our 80th season at the 2012 Steelers Fan Blitz at Heinz Field. Hours of Operation are 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM at Heinz Field. Ticket prices are $12 for adults and $5 for children 12 and under for the entire day of activities. Tickets are now on sale online via Steelers Fan Blitz at Ticketmaster and the Steelers Sideline Stores at:
* Monroeville Mall
* Pittsburgh Mills
* Premium Outlets at Grove City
* South Hills Village
• Ticket prices are $12 for adults and $5 for children 12 and under for the entire day of activities. The Steelers Ticket Office will open at 10:00 am on April 28 for event day ticket sales.
• Steelers Nike Jerseys will be available to purchase for the first time, as well as 80th Season merchandise at all Steelers Sideline Stores offering the best selection of Steelers Merchandise anywhere.
• Current and former Steelers player autographs will be available throughout the day in four separate locations. The players currently scheduled include
• The Steelers 2012 No. 1 draft pick will be at Heinz Field to meet and greet fans.
• The Steelers will hold Youth Skill Sessions for grades 1-8 on the playing field.
• All fans will also be permitted on the playing field to attempt field goals throughout the entire day. The Pro Football Hall of Fame will have a large inflatable helmet in place on the field at the Steelers tunnel entrance. Test your passing skills at the Xfinity Quarterback Challenge for a chance to win 4 tickets to the first Steelers regular season home game.
• The Coca-Cola Great Hall stage will feature artifacts from the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Game Faces will offer free face painting for our fans in the South Plaza and Coca-Cola Great Hall.
• Register to win great prizes including tickets to Steelers home games and 80th Season items from the Xfinity Prize Tent in the South Plaza. Stop by the Xfinity Mobile Tour featuring interactive games and entertainment along with the latest technology from Xfinity. The South Plaza will also contain Steelers Experience elements and Pro Football Hall of Fame cut-outs to enjoy.
• Nemacolin Woodlands, Barclaycard, Pro Football Hall of Fame, West Penn Power and The Pittsburgh Passion will have booths in the South Plaza. Show your Steelers Extra Points credit card at the event to receive a free Steelers gift! Get rewarded at the Steelers Fan Blitz compliments of the Steelers Extra Points Credit Card. Grab a Steelers Extra Points rewards pass and you could win exclusive Steelers prizes and more!
• The East Club Lounge will be open to all fans featuring an appearance by SpongeBob from 12:00 – 3:00 pm, interactive elements for kids and the Pittsburgh Electric Football League. We will have contests in the East Club Lounge for our "Draft nicks" to participate. WDVE-FM will also be broadcasting live throughout the day.
• The Steelers Locker Room will be open for all fans. While inside the Steelers Locker Room, join the Steelers Fan Club or subscribe to the Steelers Digest and check out the Draft Day special. Fans will have the opportunity to try on equipment of a Steelers player.
• Steely McBeam will be present the entire day to meet and greet Steelers fans.
• Please contact the Steelers Marketing Department at 412-697-7713 for more information.
Buy 2012 Fan Blitz Tickets Today.
* Photos from the 2011 Steelers Fan Blitz.